Omg.. some artist.. I’ve seen it now

image image image image image image image image image image

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t put the story in the pics. Last 2 pics are what I thought I was getting… but no and unfortunately I’m the-//—- loser

1 Like

I think I’ve seen their work before. They took the phrase “painting a baby” a little too literal!

3 Likes

Right! She’s local in my town… said camera broke and she dropped off the baby when I was asleep. I’m so mad at myself cause I traded a kit plus more!
I’d like to help her so she can learn how to do it better!!

2 Likes

I’m going to have to strip this baby… let’s hopei can save it!!

3 Likes

Hopefully it’ll strip off. Might take a lot of elbow grease!

2 Likes

Does she have her coa?

1 Like

Good thing is she didn’t use and medium nor varnish so let’s hope it’s just a hot soapy bathe

2 Likes

How much was she?

1 Like

The lady wanted $120…But original price was $225 I traded about$150 worth of stuff!!

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

The blank kit is worth at least 150. I’ve seen people pay $300. If it’s a legitimate kit and you strip it, you may be able to get 100-150 back out of it if she has her COA. This is about what you can expect out of a $120 doll. The kit alone and materials cost more than that price. Sadly, even though it’s not well done, she took a loss on it.

6 Likes

If it’s a legitimate kit. But for that price, it may be a Chinese copy.

4 Likes

She actually got a good trade and I didn’t get her to sell I got her for myself so I’m going to take the time to fix her and keep her in my nursery.
I know she tried and when you first get into reborning is trial and error… I’m helping her by showing her where online to get tutorials.
I just wanted to share how not everyone knows what they’ll get or what they’re doing.

2 Likes

I don’t want people to think bad of me for sharing this… is a lesson to learn!
Plus I don’t think either of us got ripped off, I just wanted to help someone who is trying to learn the art of reborning on their own.
You all have a great weekend!

2 Likes

It seems like you stumbled upon a gem if you can fix her up and redo her to keep :heartbeat:

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. No one would sell or trade that kit for such a low price. I’ve seen well done ones for over $1,000 in several places.

Thank you!! Looks like there is no COA but that’s ok I have a few babies that don’t and she will love living with me!

Do you have the COA?