New year new user name

Good idea!

Good idea! Done

@TrinityCrystal I was thinking that or sign your messages with your old name for the first bit. A little extra typing, but it would help everyone put two and two together.

1 Like

Mine should now read
April aka Lil

2 Likes

Damn, I wanted to ask you to see those underwear male pictures :wink:

4 Likes

Right! :rofl:. I laughed out loud when I saw what I had written a few days earlier, crazy predictive text :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m still giggling about it :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep, me too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes great idea!

1 Like

I wonder if someone could help me. I wanted to change my photos, so I changed the one for my Johanna, but the other photo the piglet one, where does it ever appear?

1 Like

This is how I see it when I view your profile.
Perhaps you can reposition her picture so it will not be cut off?

1 Like

Guess I have to keep what I have the request for change of user name didnā€™t work for me may not be around much anyway .

2 Likes

What? Why???
Mine is changed! It feelsā€¦ weird.
Lol @PutABonnetOnIt great typo! It had me wondering what underwear had to do with reef bubbles :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::joy:

4 Likes

Guess I did it my way the wrong way donā€™t suppose it matters it isnā€™t like I hang out that much anymore .

1 Like

If they need a Granny panty model I would fit the bill nowadays :joy:! Scuba diving granny panty model, I may be on to something, I may have missed my callingā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I think this is a sign!!!A premonition!!! You must do it !!!:joy:

2 Likes

I see your name changed :slight_smile: )
I couldnā€™t change mine as they have a limit of 20 characters, mine as YelenasReborn LittleStars are more than that, so Iā€™ll stay YelenaRey.

4 Likes

Yes as I said I did it my way the first time and it was the wrong way it only took me two tries so its all good.

2 Likes

Love the name change! @LillyBellesBabies
Happy Birthday to you!!!:cake::cupcake::birthday:

1 Like

Who were you before?

1 Like