New year new user name

Yay! Welcome to the new name club! Hope the new grandbaby had a great night :relieved:

2 Likes

Yeah, hes doing really good, I just got to hear him cry for the first time. He decided he wanted to eat while Mommy and I were talking :wink: .

Thanks for having the idea of asking if you could change your name, its something I have wanted to do for some time but just didnt know how…duh, just ask LOL :wink:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness- I love that sound. I was at target the other day and my husband and I heard a baby that couldn’t have been any older than just leaving the hospital. So precious!

You are welcome- it never hurts to ask!

2 Likes

I love all the cute little noises they make…Im thankful she calls me a lot, since I wont get to be there :wink:

2 Likes

Good thing I recognize your picture.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Since I don’t sell reborn babies, I will keep same name. That is a brilliant idea. I will know which nursery I will buy from if I want to purchase more babies.

2 Likes

My name should be changing soon. I am Anne! I’ll put an Alternative pic up, lol!

7 Likes

I just had mine changed, I was Reefbubbles back from my underwear photography days to now my reborning adventures PutABonnetOnIt

4 Likes

Oh I gotta remember all this! I’m going to start getting really confused :rofl:

4 Likes

I am going to leave the photo the same for quite awhile so it may be easier to recognize that it is me.

5 Likes

Hmmm I’ll have to think about changing mine. I hat change lol. But if I do, I’ll go from Bec1273 to LittleLynziloo.

2 Likes

Yes, do it!

Used to be MaryJane now CarolinaCuties(been using Carolina Cuties almost 15 years so I have no idea why it took me so long to realize that’s what it should have been everywhere).

6 Likes

I just saw I wrote underwear :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it is supposed to say underwater :rofl:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I was wondering! I was like ooo la la! An underwear model huh! :rofl:

5 Likes

I will remain “Pia”…

8 Likes

I think yours is very distinguished and goes with your nursery name. :wink:

1 Like

I’m confused already, lol!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like this idea. Might I suggest that everybody that has changed their username add their previous forum name to their about me section to reduce confusion?

3 Likes