New year new user name

I formerly went by Alybrick, but to help make everything work together better, I have chosen to change my username to my nursery name. You can find me through this tag on Facebook and Instagram, and after recent changes including no longer selling on Reborns, I would like to make it easier for people to find me and know my nursery.

You can still call me Aly, Alycia, or whatever you like :slightly_smiling_face:

28 Likes

I think I need to do this too. Good idea! Sorry if I copy you and change mine soon too :wink: Also, I love your nursery name!

5 Likes

No it’s ok! I think it makes more sense That way but a lot of people create their user name before their nursery. I just emailed bbsupport and it was no problem.

5 Likes

Great idea I may also do this!

5 Likes

That’s a really great idea.

1 Like

Bbsupport has their work cut out for them :wink:

6 Likes

Is that how we can change our screen name, by emailing BB Support?

3 Likes

That’s what I did. They manually did it for me. I don’t think there is an option to change your own.

2 Likes

Yeah, in the past I’ve looked for a way but didn’t see one. Thanks.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great idea, I may do that too!

2 Likes

Maybe don’t change your picture for a while after changing your name, at least we might have a chance of recognizing who you all are for the first bit. Just a thought.

4 Likes

You are right, I am planning on leaving my profile pic for quite a while, hoping it will be a smooth transition.

1 Like

Im going to do that too…I didnt know we could. I started posting here before I made my first baby and, at least, a year before I started using my reborn name.

4 Likes

I think it’s a great idea. After using this forum for a year I learned (mostly) who is who, but in the beginning it was confusing :upside_down_face:
I would do it too, it just that ‘YelenaRey’ is much shorter than ‘yelenas_reborn_little_stars’.
What do you all think, should I do it to match my Instagram account?

2 Likes

I’ll do it too! Why not?

2 Likes

How did you change it? For me , I am not seeing an option.

What email did you use to ask @bbsupport?
I’ll change nikkiroc to Dollymamma… ( my nursery name)
I hope everyone will know who I am… I’ve been nikkiroc for 8 years!!!

5 Likes

I just messaged bbsupport though here.

1 Like

Brilliant! :kiss:

I got my new name :slight_smile:

2 Likes