New trading box.** update**

I will be ready when you are vb for your order. Was everything ok that I put in and was it worth what I put on it? I tried to be fair.

Oh come on now VB give me a hint. PLeeeeeeasee.
Dianna

Thatā€™s Ok VB weā€™ll let you make it up to us by just telling us what you left in the box.
Dianna

Awe Come On. Just a Little hint. Pleeeeeeease.

Dianna

OMG!! $33.00 for shipping , Would a Flat rate box not work anymore ,??, I started it out in one of the big flat rate box .

Yahooooooo!!! The box is Here!!! I will take it home tonight and take my items and restock for the next person. I keep looking in the box and my husband keeps coming into my office asking me if Iā€™m working. Nothing like feeling guilty of trying to work and see the goodies at the same time.
Dianna

Okay ladies The box is on its way to the next person, which according to the book is Hazel May.

I took out pacifiers, crochet bottle cover, fake formula bottle, 3 crochet booties ( they are absolutely adorable) head bands, purple socks, files, paint brush diaper set pooh bear, slippers, photo book, and test head.

And I put back a kit oooopppppppssss. A Whole Lot Of Stuff. Have Fun Ladies.

Oh the confirmation number is 03071790000484371828

Dianna

The box really does make it seem like Christmas with there being so Muchhhh to choose from. I had a great time with it. Hope the rest of the ladies do to.
Dianna

I can be patientā€¦sort of

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œHazel_Mayā€

Iā€™ve got the box! Wow thereā€™s a lot of stuff in it! I havenā€™t had a chance to completely go through everything, but I know for sure a couple things Iā€™m gonna take! Iā€™ll have to go through it tomorrow after my kiddo goes to school - the Vikings are playing Green Bay and right now were 28 to 14! (honestly, I really donā€™t care that much about football, but there has been a lot of DRAMA between these two teams!)

ā€” End quote

Come on, come on!! There are more important things than football!! You can read it in the paper tomorrow.

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œHazel_Mayā€

No, seriously, I canā€™t. My Honey keeps coming into the bedroom every three minutes to give me the updates (Iā€™m trying very hard to understand ā€œFootballeseā€ or ā€œFootballianā€ or whatever language that is).

ā€” End quote

Okay Iā€™ll forgive you. keeping Honey happy is important too.

So Hazel-May what did you get out of the box.

Dianna

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy,(jumping up and down) I canā€™t wait!!! Yeah right, like I could jump up and down without wetting myself.

Hmmmmm. Thatā€™s strange. Is that where you sent it from?

Thanks, it makes perfect sense. I was thinking that was the case although it is much slower than what the post man told Hazel_May. Isnā€™t that always the case? I just hope it gets here before I leave town on the 15th.

Oh, I just got home and saw that the delivery notice was in the mail. DARN! Post office is now closed but I can pick it up in the morning. Gosh, I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to sleep tonight.

ITā€™S HERE!!! Wow, it took me over an hour to go through all the great stuff in this box. Iā€™ll post later when Iā€™ve made my final selection. (thereā€™s too many things I want) Then Iā€™ll be sending it off again on monday. Thanks everyone!!

Edited to give a special thanks to Hazel_May. I love dark chocolate, itā€™s my favorite!

Woo hoo!! I thought I would be mailing the package off today but the post office is closed. So tomorrow will have to do.

Okay, hereā€™s what I took out. Little Me outfit, brown mohair, cloth diaper w/pins, bubble suit w/headband and shoes, heat gun and a darling homemade blanket made by D. Matthews.

Thanks everyone. It was fun.

Okay Willow, youā€™re up next! I hope you donā€™t mind but I shipped UPS rather than USPS. It cost me $23.91 with $200.00 insurance as opposed to $36 something with USPS. It will mean you wonā€™t get the box until next Tuesday. Sorry . I just couldnā€™t bring myself to pay that much to get it to you in two days. Hereā€™s the tracking #ā€¦1Z51E51E0397550715. The box was falling apart so I got a new one and repacked everything. Enjoy!

Hi Foxmom Iā€™m glad you liked the blanket. It was hard to let it go but I have some more. They are not all made like that but similar. Glad you liked it.
Dianna