New trading box.** update**

I’m not sure fabulousfinds07 had it last on the forum but have not seen a dc #

— Begin quote from “NurturingNaturally”

so…where is the box? I thought I was next, but it’s thursdayam and nothing yet…and it was shipped friday? If anyone hears where it really is, or what the dc is, let me know.

— End quote

You are next on the list after Fab. Could she have possibly gotten the lists mixed up and sent it to the wrong person? Isn’t there more than one trading box going around now?

She PM me on the 6th that she received the box and said it was storming there and would mail out the next day , But she never post dc# I have PM her this morning but she has not PM me back yet

HI fabulousfinds07 did you find the tracking ## it been 2 weeks

Oh Where Oh Where has this little box gone
Oh Where Oh Where could it be.

Some say your lost in the post office mail
While others just wished someone would tell

What a mystery you are turning out to be
For in the box the rest would like to see

We are looking for you with each passing noon
In hopes you’ll come real soon.

Dianna

1 Like

Hi Ladies Fab email and the box is on it way to next person in line here is the email below

Ok…sorry for the late response but i have been trying DESPERATELY to come up with the dc #. My honey “supposedly” shipped the package & fully insured it the day AFTER I got the box. Problem was, when he got off work, he would always brush me off when I told him I needed the DC #. I’ve called the post office & everything trying to get the #. The shipping info didnt show on my paypal because he would have had to go directly to usps or take to post office even though we ALWAYS do it online because its cheaper. Long story short, as I was so distraught yesterday about trying to get the information to the board, honey finally admitted he totally forgot to ship the package & that he didn’t tell me because he knew I would be upset. He gave me the DC # & asked all the ladies on the list to forgive him. 0703 8555 7490 5760 1138 Im still unable to get onto the BB board for some reason. I can’t get onto rebornanonymos either. If you know anyone there, can you tell the ladies I’m sorry & that I would never intentionally hold up a package. I also need a favor, there’s another trading box that needed to be sent out…I need to know if they received it but I can’t log on. Can you get back with me on that. And can you get a message to Tilly or somebody over at forum motion & tell them I can’t log on there for some reason. I thought it was just because I was trying to do it on my iphone but its not. Sorry sentences running together. I"m running late for work.

Wow, finally!

Hurray! It made it. Let us know what you get out of the box.

Dianna

Okay ladies has anyone seen this box lately. The other one is moving again, but is this one?

Dianna

OKAY Ladies Where’s the Box! Is it even Moving?
Dianna

Okay you have to tell us what you got out of the box.
Dianna

Texangel took out:

full body, aa body, body, , paisley kit, 3 test heads, avery head, 2 pair eyes, boy shoes, 2 micro preemie diapers, girls botties with rose.

Then she filled it and brought it to me and I got:

pink ballet slippers, scruffy brush, spotter brush, 8 paints, seasponges, arms for quads, missy secrist kit, red slippers, berenguer lots to cuddle doll.

Still so much stuff to choose from. Mailing it out Tuesday cause of holiday.

Make sure VB when you get it that you fill it to the brim for me.LOL.
Dianna

The box just got mailed, it weighed 11 lbs. 11.6 ozs! I will give the confirmation # out tonight when my husband gets home. He mailed it on his way to work and has the info with him.

Geee Thanks A lot VB. Nothing like making me wait for it.
Dianna

Here is the delivery confirmation # 03090330000093815877.

The box looks like it on the roll again , Tina I will have your name took out , There only 5 ladies left before it comes back to me ,vbfrancis ,dmatthews ,Hazel_May ,foxmom ,and willow

yesssss!!!

I am so glad to here you say it had good stuff in it. I was worried you wouldn’t like it. Boy am I relieved! I took a lot out but tried to put a lot of good stuff back in.

Thanks VB for letting me know it will be worth the wait. I am going to make sure I put in a lot of loot too so the next person will feel it was worth the wait tooooo.

Dianna