New Realborn® Michael on eBay! Reborn by Jacqueline Kramer

Good Evening Dolly Lovers!

We are pleased to present our newest Realborn® prototype. Michael, reborn by Jacqueline Kramer, is on eBay now! Michael is one of the most detailed babies ever! You can view Jacqueline’s amazing photos here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324084327186.

Michael’s release is delayed a little bit due to the Coronavirus. You can read about it here: Coronavirus Update - Effect on China Suppliers. We are now expecting him sometime in June. You can find the link to sign up to be notified of his release here: Realborn® Sleeping Michael (20" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Sincerely,

Bountiful Baby

17 Likes

He is adorable @Jacky :heart:

This baby is one that I think I will have to have. He is just so beautiful to me. Several of the new ones coming out are lovely to me. More so than most. I love so many of them, but some are just extra special. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s something about this one that calls to me too.

1 Like

Beautiful work
Now I’m looking forward to June :slight_smile:
I can’t wait for this little boy :slight_smile:

1 Like

This little man is a heart stealer :heart:

He is gorgeous!!! The anticipation is going to kill me!!! Although now I’ll have more time to save

1 Like

Can’t wait!! :heart_eyes:

He’s really cute

I loooooove him

I just LOVE the new Realborns that are coming out!! This one is a must have, sooooo adorable