**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Hope your feeling better teeth issues Oh my know that feeling I had four molars removed at once never wish that on anyone.

3 Likes

Yea feeling fine today dentist just had to get up under my gum for one of the fillings so my gums were hurting.

6 Likes

That’s good :sunny:

As far as I’m concerned, dentist is a dirty word. I have an irrational fear of them and I dread going. Feel better soon.

2 Likes

This box is so fun. I tell you I didn’t see any of that stuff the the box. I swear the box is magical :woman_mage:

5 Likes

I think you’re right. The stuff just seems to multiply on its own. I emptied it several times and found something new every time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Right glad I’m not the only one that noticed that :joy:

1 Like

Tracking shows delivered! Yay!!

4 Likes

I’m glad it was delivered. I wonder what new items have magically appeared in the box :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@britt40478, have fun!! :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’m not home at the moment, but my sister put the package in the house for me. I’m excited to open the box when I get home, and I’ll upload pictures asap. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Here’s what I chose. I really liked the feeling of the two vinyl kits, so I chose them both. I put 2 kits back into the box too. :slight_smile:

Also, am I supposed to show someone what I put in the box? And who do I ask about the address of the next person on the list? Thanks!

8 Likes

The boys outfit looks adorable!!! Which kits were they? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Tanya By Katelyn Greth. She looks a little odd to me in pictures, but seeing her in person, she has the cutest shaped lips. The second kit is Amy-Kim by Petra Seiffert. Her vinyl is kind of hard, but I like the texture of it. It seems like it will take the paint really well. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

She has a sort of open mouth. I think she can take a modified or preemie pacifier perfectly.

7 Likes

Your gonna want to contact @ashleyfox98 for directions on the next step. Which kits are those?

3 Likes

Whose next

3 Likes

So glad everyone is finding goodies :blush: it’s so much fun getting a feel for all you ladies different tastes!! I believe @Theara is up next!!

4 Likes

Yay -you found some good stuff ! -that kit is so sweet looking -

4 Likes

You got some good stuff! I have an order from bb coming and db so hoping they come before the box comes and I can fill it.

2 Likes