New kit Lennox. Huxley’s sister?

I want to love her but I just can’t. I think it’s the mouth for me.

1 Like

I can imagine her with Stinker, lol.

2 Likes

She’s definitely a good one for alternatives. Not so sure about regular babies, but I’ve been wrong on that before.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

You are right this time ! :rofl:
What a cruel joke for those who were waiting on this ‘twin’ release!

5 Likes

Yes, this did seem to be a much anticipated release. I’m guessing most Huxleys will now remain an only child.

7 Likes

Definitely!

4 Likes

I thought they couldn’t make Huxley worse then they did. Bravo. Bravo.

7 Likes

My opinion…I think it’s the artist not the kit. But the eye on the right…seems awkward.

4 Likes

I bet they will. I see this kit being a big hit with alternative artists. The freak child potential is endless with this one. :rofl:

1 Like

I agree. Her Huxley looks weird too. Lennox is weird. But maybe she doesn’t have to look quite as weird as this artist made her look.

5 Likes

I would be up for the challenge of reborning her but I’m not fond of open-eyes kits.

3 Likes

I want to like her, but I hate her. She scares me.

14 Likes

She may be cute is someone can cover the nose wrinkles and eye bags! :wink:

4 Likes

If the sculpt wasn’t so expensive we could all do a new “make me pretty” challenge with it

5 Likes

I love the eye bags because they remind me of my baby spider monkey Mason. It’s like she was going for this look. But it’s not working out how she hoped.

7 Likes

She would make an awesome Gage :rofl:

6 Likes

I used a wrinkle remover app. IF I buy the kit I would try to fill them in… would vinyl putty do it and can it be painted over???

10 Likes

Will you do something with her mouth?:disappointed_relieved:

I need to get some vinyl putty since I’m modifying a Sofie kit rn and I can get back to you on if it would work lol