New kit Lennox. Huxley’s sister?

the bottom half of her face is very cute! to me its the eyes that make her unappealing

1 Like

I almost wonder if you could sculpt her a tongue to have sticking out of her mouth instead of stuck to the roof if the expression would be better? Like a neener neener neener neener expression? Lol

5 Likes

yeah that might make her look more playful and happy

2 Likes

She and Hux appear to have the same limbs. I think the most realistic twins at least have different limbs.

4 Likes

I’d like to see a picture of the blank kit.

1 Like

Someone skilled will either have to somehow make this look less terrifying or extra frightening!

3 Likes

I’ll be def passing on this one.

1 Like

That might be tough for a first prototype.

5 Likes

Bless it’s little heart is all I can say about this one.

3 Likes

This baby is hissing at me and I do not like it. Evil little thing. No wonder Huxley looks so forlorn… this is the twin sister she has to deal with.

15 Likes

Reborning Lennox.

Lol

Ick! I normally like laughing babies but not this one. That nose wrinkles ruins her. Looks like she is having a fit!

1 Like

She looks possessed.

Its the under eye bags and the forehead lines between her nose.

This one is a no from me. Would make a great alternative tho.

5 Likes

I like her as a alternative baby!
I’m thinking maybe a dark winter fairy? Elf ears, fangs, very Pale skin with black hair with reddish highlights :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have a few ideas for her as an alternative, so I may end up getting her if the funds are there. But as a realistic baby, no way!

1 Like

She looks terrified, like she sees something scary and is getting ready to scream! Hard no from here but I love Huxley!

3 Likes

For alternative ideas… Bf said she looks like the Cowardly Lion from Wizard of Oz!

3 Likes

I hope Twisted Beanstalk or Deadly Nightshade Reborns her! I love her but I have too much going on and I am done buying kits (after I get one more). :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I love her!

2 Likes

@ellakabella, haha!
@eversunny, I thought the same as you.

1 Like