NEW BALD Baby Easter Swap Rules and CHECKPOINTS!

Just how far you’ve gotten, Im flexible about that. Probably at least more than just flesh layers though lol. I would think maybe at least 1/4 of the way done?

4 Likes

@izzy if we put the baby together before the final check do you want pictures of the weighting materials as we are putting it in it? or a picture of just the supplies?

2 Likes

If the doll is already put together take a pic of the leftover glass beads, etc.

3 Likes

It isn’t but might be soon so I thought I would ask so I can take pictures as I go. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha ok sounds good!

1 Like

How are you ladies coming with those swap baldies??? I am almost done with my painting…Yayyyyyy! will be able to assemble her , dress her and take Pics for Izzy in the next couple of days…I love this swap…

7 Likes

Hi Starr!!! We are coming along over here!!! I have a ways to go, but I’m loving every minute if it!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

I finished the head and limbs last night. I am going to stuff the body today. I can’t wait to see this baby all together. Then I just have to find the right outfit and do my own little photo shoot. This is exciting and fun.

5 Likes

Almost done painting mine ~ doing detail work now, and then on to assembly and dressing up, my favorite part! I’ve had so much fun with this!

Thanks @izzy, for handling this for us; you’re AWESOME! :heart:

6 Likes

Yayyy can’t wait to see all these babies…this swap has been a ton of fun for me too! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

(Think) I am done with the painting also. Providing the color is still there tomorrow LOL. Bub has been put together temporarily till then. Seems strange to me not to root some hair and oh it’s so tempting. :smirk: Have bought some little extras and it’s been so much fun. I’m still not sure how much earlier ‘we’ here in Aus will have to post the bub in order for the recipient to have ‘it’ by Easter. Any ideas?

5 Likes

I’m blaming this forum for me being behind. You darn ladies are just to amazing and entertaining!!! I need to get to painting… But I can’t until I get all caught up with y’all!!! Lololol

6 Likes

I have a computer on my work top. I can paint and check the forum at the same time…lol.

7 Likes

Great idea!!!

2 Likes

Not if you get sidetracked easily like I do.

4 Likes

I’m mostly done painting. Taking my time since I don’t have to root. My problem now is figuring out this baby’s gender. My 8 year old says it looks like the opposite of what I was planning on it being. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Uh-oh!

4 Likes

I’m about half-way through the painting. Between my mom’s hospital visit and now home care, plus my poor baby’s armature and paci issues…I’ve been busy. And, yes, this forum has been really busy, too! @Nikkiroc

5 Likes

I need to get my butt in gear!

2 Likes

I feel so much better now knowing that y’all are still painting too. I have flesh layers, veining and most of my mottling done…can’t wait for the details to really bring this one to life. I also got the cutest outfit in the mail on Friday…@JackieJo can vouch for that one :wink:

4 Likes

I’m putting the details on mine now. This is so much fun. I have to be careful what I say to make sure I don’t give away any of the surprise. :grinning:

6 Likes