NEW BALD Baby Easter Swap Rules and CHECKPOINTS!

Hi everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I know it’s only the day after, but I want to start the Easter swap asap so people have time to get ready. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW CAREFULLY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE. Some things are different from the Christmas swap.

This swap is open to any forum member willing to commit. However, any members who have had negative transactions (or swaps) in the past will not be allowed to join. Signups are now until January 16th, 2016, 12:00am CST

This will be a BALD baby swap only, NO HAIR and all kits must be 22" or under. You may add hair yourself once you receive your baby, but keeping them all bald will give everyone more time and more people who can’t do hair yet an oppurtunity to join.

There will be two different swaps:
-a swap with only regular BB kits, NO Realborns/Renditions
-a swap with only IN STOCK Realborns/Renditions (no sold out kits)

There will be several checkpoints in this swap. I understand that emergencies happen, so if for some reason you aren’t able to make a deadline, just contact me and I’ll get it sorted out. Failure to meet a checkpoint or contact me will result in your removal from the swap.

Checkpoints:
Jan. 16th - signups end
Jan. 18th (possibly earlier) - receive partner’s name
Jan. 30th - proof of purchase of kits and/or supplies. Can be a receipt or safety picture if you already have everything on hand
Feb. 13th - 1st WIP
Feb. 28th - 2nd WIP
Mar. 10th - baby should be completed and ready to ship, ship no later than Mar. 15th to make sure they arrive before Easter (Mar. 27th). A tracking number needs to be sent to me.

You may not put your swap baby up for sale or trade anywhere, however if you really can’t bond with him/her, you may privately give away or donate your baby.

A thank you posted publicly on this forum is required!

If something goes wrong for some reason, I believe @Rnd210 and @adh_Angela have volunteered to make backup babies. I don’t think we’ll have many issues during this swap but if anybody else wants to volunteer to be a backup just in case, that would be great!

Like the Christmas swap, gender and ethnicity will be kept a surprise. I’ll try my best to match everyone up by skill level, but keep in mind you still may get a baby you feel is lower quality than your work.

14 Likes

Thanks, Izzy, for all your hard work! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Thank you, Izzy

2 Likes

Thanks for the new post! I’m finishing up Grant and will move on to my Easter baby. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jan. 30th - proof of purchase of kits and/or supplies. Can be a receipt or safety picture if you already have everything on hand

Do you want specific photos of the weighting materials as well? Figure that would be very helpful.

Kit is most important thing obviously, bodies, eyes, etc. are also needed for this checkpoint. I will probably do an informal follow up on weighting supplies later in the swap. Maybe after the 2nd WIP checkpoint? Just to make sure all the babies are being weighted properly. If you want to send me a pic of weighting supplies now that’s a plus. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only a week left to order those supplies and get proof of purchase in to me!

5 Likes

Mine are on the way! Woohoo!

2 Likes

I will be ordering tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Did I miss a receipt from you? Or are you just waiting to take a physical pic of everything? Either way is fine, just want to make sure I didn’t miss a message from you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t send a receipt. I’m going to send a picture. When package comes in Tuesday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ordered my stuff last night!

1 Like

Woohoo, my order was delivered today…on Sunday! Wow!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

@izzy sent receipt. My order will be here tomorrow.

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

I sent you a recipt copy Izzy. :smile:

Misty

1 Like

Got it!

Great! Thanks so much.

1 Like

I will send you a photo/receipt when the kit gets here k. Cuz I have some stuff already.

1 Like