NEW BALD Baby Easter Swap Rules and CHECKPOINTS!

I placed my order, now I am just waiting for email saying my package has shipped.

1 Like

I am expecting mine this week…Hopefully it gets here before the deadline…I ordered within 48 hours of getting my name so hoping it arrives this week…for some reason it has been routed through New Zealand this time round which I have never seen happen before. Normally once it leaves LA it arrives in Sydney or Brisbane and once it hits Oz customs I have it within 2 - 3 days so hoping to see it in Oz tomorrow :scream: …I already have my custom body…It arrived today…and of course I have all the other things needed to make mine so will send photo of all of it together once the kit arrives.

3 Likes

Are there any rules or requirements for clothing and any items that we need to send the baby home with?

1 Like

Starr, or anyone international, if it doesn’t arrive just PM me and let you know. Missing checkpoints really only is an issue when there’s no communication at all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Izzy…hoping that my email will have photos attached though… :wink: I know I am down to the wire but hoping to see it by Friday but will keep you posted…Thanks again Izzy…

2 Likes

There’s no set in stone requirements. I know just about all the ladies that signed up and I trust you guys will have the good judgement on this. As long as you don’t send the baby naked, thrown in the box, or with used, dirty extras, you’ll be fine lol. :wink: You could discuss with your partner on whether brand new items are a must or like new consignment items are ok. I know people have differing opinions on that.

Personally I would say maybe the outfit the baby is dressed in, an extra outfit and a few little small extras would be reasonable. After all, this is a swap for the baby, not the extras lol!

But, I know some of you ladies love to go all out with the box packing, so if ya really want to, go for it! But of course don’t expect your partner will necessarily do the same. :wink:

5 Likes

I was just asking because I like to send my babies home with at least one outfit, one sleeper, one blanket, a stuffed animal or toy, and a few extras also. I don’t send any used clothes. I do have some used clothes for photo shoots or for my personal keepers but thats it.

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds good to me!

Izzy what is a “safety picture” dumb question probably lol but is that like a picture of the stuff anda nnewspaper with todays date or something like that???

A pic with some proof that it really is yours and not just copied off the internet lol. Usually it’s a sheet of paper with your name and date, but anything that proves it’s you is fine. Even had someone use a business card. It sounds kinda strict but I’m just trying to make sure everything runs ok. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got it! Hey it sounds smart to me.

1 Like

People use it on FB a lot. With all the scammers on there you can never be too sure.

1 Like

I placed my order on Monday, and BB shipped it on Monday in 2 packages, One package is in Denver and 1 package is out for delivery today. Then I received a custom order and they paid on Tuesday, so I had to place another order for the kit and stuff for the custom baby and that package should be in Denver sometime today. I hope the package that comes today will have the kits in it.

Update: I wasn’t lucky enough for this box to be the kits, it was the weighting beads, bodies, neck rings, plugs, and eyes. The other box has all the kits I ordered 5 total kits lol. I wanted to wash and prep the kits so that I could start painting.

2 Likes

Most people have sent me their checkpoints in, but just as a reminder I need proof of supplies by this Saturday! If there’s an issue with something just contact me. But remember, failure to send me a receipt/pic of supplies OR contact me by the 30th (Sat.) will result in disqualification from the swap!

Also PLEASE send me your checkpoints on the same thread that you used to sign up! My inbox will overflow if everyone starts a new message for every checkpoint/question they may have lol! :joy: :wink:

Thank you ladies! I think this swap will work out great from what I’ve seen so far! :smile:

6 Likes

I saw where some people have been in contact with their partners. Are we supposed to contact them for any reason?

1 Like

You can contact them about the swap, whether it’s just for fun, or to ask them about minor details, like if they want magnets, baby scent, eyelashes,what size layeyte, etc. But the actual baby, gender, kit, skintone and anything major should be a total surprise.

5 Likes

Thanks Izzy.

1 Like

Happy Dance! I finally got to start painting my swap baby today and I’m really liking him/her so far! I sure hope mommy will!

8 Likes
  • I deleted my safety picture example due to being a broken link for some reason…
1 Like

@izzy What do you want pictures of for the first WIP checkpoint on the 13th?

1 Like