My new edition (Tacy) now Stone T. Brickey 8/1/20

Thank you so much for this beautiful boy. @Alypants He is awesome. :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: I am not a good photographer but did my best. He has beautiful textured skin, perfect brows, lashes and nails. His hair is amazing! And he is so close to the color of my own skin. I put him on a smaller body. Best of all he looks like my father. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Alypants Please feel free to post your pics. Thank you so much again!

30 Likes

Oh my goodness! You are so welcome. I love him in his little white outfit and shoes! Thank you so much for letting me make him for you and for the name tribute. :heart: I will share my pics!

4 Likes

I love that he has a neck and shoulders with the body I chose! Yay more pics, lol.

2 Likes

Stone as a wee kit-ling :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

I need to make an album with these pics. Thank you for posting them. He is adorable and I know he could be a girl but he is my pretty boy.

3 Likes

He is adorable!!!

3 Likes

I only had a gray blanket handy and I thought rainbow suited him well :sweat_smile: He looks much better in his little vintage clothes!

2 Likes

What a beautiful baby!

2 Likes

He is just gorgeous. Love your painted hair!

2 Likes

He’s beautiful!!

2 Likes

Aww he’s beautiful! I bet you’re over the moon with your little boy.

2 Likes

He is gorgeous! Love his hair.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Aww, what an awesome baby! Great job @Alypants! :heart: :heart: :heart:
@AnnieSokay he looks so sweet in that retro romper! So happy for you to have such a special baby in your collection!

3 Likes

Thank you @YelenaRey He is very special indeed.

1 Like

Sooooo handsome :heart_eyes: what kit is this?

1 Like

Such a cute version of Tacy!
Great job @Alypants!
Congrats @AnnieSokay :heart:

1 Like

Tacy-Marita Winters. He’s a big guy!

1 Like

Thanks @YelenaRey and @jlesser :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Wow @Alypants HE IS GORGEOUS!!! @AnnieSokay you must be THRILLED!!! Such cute pictures!!!
Welcome home Stone!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: