My FREE baby!

Here is a couple pics of my giveaway baby Luxe by Cassie Brace! Finally finished <3 I’m starting the giveaway tomorrow morning on my Instagram and running it through the weekend. It’s open to everyone just need an IG account to enter! Free shipping in the US. Find me on Instagram @paper_city_dolls

17 Likes

Gorgeous! Someone is going to be soooo lucky!

1 Like

Wow! She is amazing, I love the hair color.

1 Like

Thank you! That means a lot <3

Thanks! My followers chose the hair color and the gender. It’s been a fun process <3

1 Like

Is she a little red head? She looks so sweet.

1 Like

Yes:) its HPBABYLOCKS copper golden. My favorite shade of red!

3 Likes

Thank you<3

So cool of you to do a giveaway. Someone is going to be very happy.

1 Like

It’s fun<3

1 Like

She’s beautiful!!

1 Like

Shes lovely…someone is going to be over the moon.

1 Like

Oh my goodness!!! So beautiful!

1 Like

Beautiful red hair baby!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gorgeous! The winner will be beyond thrilled!

1 Like

She turned out so beautiful, from what I can tell :wink: I’ll have to give her a closer inspection when she arrives just to be sure :smiley: . LOL . I’ve been following your progress on instagram and am amazed at your talent and speed! still can’t believe they are air dry. :thinking: Honestly I would love one of your dolls, not only because they are beautiful works of art but because they came from a loving home. It really makes a difference I think the artist creating the art! You are so generous to have invested so much to give it away.

I’m going to have to buy a artist baby some day just so I can see a real one lol

2 Likes

She is spectacular I am totally in love with her! I would so enter to win if I had instagram. But I really don’t want an instagram account.

2 Likes

Gah I would love to have this baby lol Or any of your dolls. Do you take customs at all? I am not in a position to be buying dolls right now but maybe after the puppy lol

2 Likes

Love seeing your work! She is beautiful, whoever wins her is very lucky!

2 Likes

Thanks!