Monthly Baby Pageant (MBP) - NOVICE WINNER - 1st Post

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— Begin quote from “pia”

Congratulations Carmen on your new signature photo and for winning the IRDA March Contest. I never dreamed that you were a novice though. Nice looking baby!!

— End quote

Thank you Pia… I’ve actually only been reborning since Late September of 2010, just barely 18 months now. Since the ladies on IRDA are mostly advanced/professional, I entered in the Novice Division. If I have a second BOTM win there, though, I will enter as Advanced from then on.

Thanks again,

Carmen

— End quote

Gotcha… I thought you won in June of 2011 too… What is BOTM?

BOTM - Baby of the Month

— Begin quote from “pia”

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— Begin quote from “pia”

Congratulations Carmen on your new signature photo and for winning the IRDA March Contest. I never dreamed that you were a novice though. Nice looking baby!!

— End quote

— End quote

Thank you Pia… I’ve actually only been reborning since Late September of 2010, just barely 18 months now. Since the ladies on IRDA are mostly advanced/professional, I entered in the Novice Division. If I have a second BOTM win there, though, I will enter as Advanced from then on.

Thanks again,

Carmen

Gotcha… I thought you won in June of 2011 too… What is BOTM?

— End quote

No… I competed this past June but did not even place… March was my first win. BOTM is Baby of the Month.

Carmen

Bump!

bump!

Bump!

bump

Vote!!!

Yeah!!!

Just two more days to vote - don’t delay!

bump

Almost over

**Last opportunity to vote if you haven’t done it yet… **

Congrats, Pia! It wasn’t hard to guess who will win this time

Congratulations, she sure is a cutie. Nice job.

— Begin quote from “Friki”

Congrats, Pia! It wasn’t hard to guess who will win this time

— End quote

Thanks Martina… I am working on one for April… we will see what happens…

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

Congratulations, she sure is a cutie. Nice job.

— End quote

Thanks… loved doing this!! It is very encouraging to a “newbie” to win a pageant…

Congratualtions Pia…awesome Baby! To all the other ladies congratulations as well, your babies are all wonderful! Keep up the great work!