Monthly Baby Pageant (MBP) - NOVICE WINNER - 1st Post

And our WINNER for the Novice Division of the March MBP is…

[size=28]Pia Allen[/size]

Congratulations on your win, Pia - baby #5 was truly a beautiful baby! Please PM me with your email address and Nursery Name so that I can email you your logo.

Thank you!

Carmen

All active BB Forum members are encouraged to vote once for the baby who BEST fits all the following criteria:
… • Overall presentation: including outfit, posing, props, photography and theme
… • Painting - including nails, creases, lips, skin tones and mottling, if done
… • Hair: rooting, painted/rooted or bald if appropriate for the sculpt and overall look of the baby.

Please note that you can only vote one time. If you submit a second vote, it replaces your first vote, it is not in addition to your first vote.

The theme for March is Luck 'o The Irish and although adherence to the theme is not required, it should be considered when voting.

I still think Stinker would make a great mischievous leprechaun! Maybe next year, lol.

I wholeheartedly agree!

Great job on getting this topic up and running… how are we going to keep it active so that everyone will see it to vote?? I had to browse to find it. These NOVICE babies are great…

Good point! I guess we should keep bumping it up… I don’t think there is anything else I can do to make it stay at the top.

It doesn’t even show up under “active topics”, I found it under “view new posts”… Are the photos up for the advanced division? I haven’t found them yet…

They are all fantastic. Bravo ladies on a job well done!
Did I miss the advanced babies to vote on? I was posting at the same time as you pia!

I don’t know… I have not yet seen it. Kim must have had to work today. I’m sure she will get it posted when she is able to.

Carmen

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

I don’t know… I have not yet seen it. Kim must have had to work today. I’m sure she will get it posted when she is able to.

Carmen

— End quote

Thanks Carmen… you are the best… We will keep checking for advanced… I noticed after I voted that it gave me the current tally of votes after I had voted… Can this be checked for updated voting information? How??

Pia -

It should be current and updated whenever someone new votes… At least that is my assumption.

Carmen

Perhaps I was the last one to vote… 29 had voted at that point… and it was over an hour ago… before I voted, it just showed the numbers 1-8 without any tally??

Advanced are posted now. Sorry for the delay. I had an appointment this morning. The pictures were too big. I tried to edit twice in photobucket and it still didn’t work. I ended up deleting what I had in PB and started over. It took over two hours!!!

Anyway, these are all very well done beginners!! You should all be proud of your work. Each month it is going to be exciting to see how all these ladies grow even more in their talents. GREAT JOB.

You should be able to see updated voting each time you visit the page. (after you have voted)

— Begin quote from “pia”

Perhaps I was the last one to vote… 29 had voted at that point… and it was over an hour ago… before I voted, it just showed the numbers 1-8 without any tally??

— End quote

Right… it doesn’t tell you the tally until you vote so as to not influence your vote. But as Kim said… it should give you current totals each time you go view the post.

Carmen

Yep… it is updating now!! Thanks…

bump

bump

Here’s a bump from me

Great job on all the babies!! I hope to enter the contest next time!! These novice babies are great!!

Those babies are all just cute.

Post has disappeared from “new posts” an never did show up in “active topics” so I am bumping it up again…