Monthly Baby Pageant (MBP) - NOVICE WINNER - 1st Post

— Begin quote from “cathop”

So cute! : }

— End quote

Hannah is not one of my favorites, but yours just might change me mind… Really cute…

— Begin quote from “pia”

:roll:

— End quote

Hey -

Pia, you’re wonderful! Thank you remembering to bumping this topic to the top - I appreciate it!

Carmen

Hi, just voted, looking at the babies, is #3 and #6 the same sculpt. Just wondering. All the babies look so pretty. Linda

— Begin quote from “Linda M 49”

Hi, just voted, looking at the babies, is #3 and #6 the same sculpt. Just wondering. All the babies look so pretty. Linda

— End quote

Not sure, but I don’t think so, both are very cute (number 3 is Kyle though)… I think numbers 1 and 2 live in the same nursery though… props are the same… LOL…

Just looking at 1 and2. The frogs are different. #3 is Kyle, while #6 is Bella. They are all so cute.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

Just looking at 1 and2. The frogs are different. #3 is Kyle, while #6 is Bella. They are all so cute.

— End quote

So coincidental that the props are so much alike… It will be fun to find out who the babies belong to… I am guessing that we will find that out when the pageant is finished??

Once again the link has DISAPPEARED unless someone knows to look under “Bountiful Baby Talk” … I am bumping to the top as a new post… There has got to be a way to keep this active and seen by members who are logging on… Any suggestions from BB? I will bump the Advanced too!!

— Begin quote from “pia”

Once again the link has DISAPPEARED unless someone knows to look under “Bountiful Baby Talk” … I am bumping to the top as a new post… There has got to be a way to keep this active and seen by members who are logging on… Any suggestions from BB? I will bump the Advanced too!!

— End quote

GONE AGAIN… Post an occasional note to keep this as a “View New Posts” so folks can find it…

I wish I could remember which I voted for. They all have great quatilites.

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

— End quote

The one you voted for is marked when you look at the poll.

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

— End quote

Debora -

If you look at the rankings above, the one you voted for will have the little bubble on the left of the baby # filled in…

Carmen

Bump!

Congratulations Carmen on your new signature photo and for winning the IRDA March Contest. I never dreamed that you were a novice though. Nice looking baby!!

Nice job ladies

— Begin quote from “pia”

Congratulations Carmen on your new signature photo and for winning the IRDA March Contest. I never dreamed that you were a novice though. Nice looking baby!!

— End quote

Thank you Pia… I’ve actually only been reborning since Late September of 2010, just barely 18 months now. Since the ladies on IRDA are mostly advanced/professional, I entered in the Novice Division. If I have a second BOTM win there, though, I will enter as Advanced from then on.

Thanks again,

Carmen