Mad, melted a bit now what 🤷‍♀️ Now finished

Don’t they always have a mind of their own? :wink:

1 Like

Sure do! I’m like, that is not what you were suppose to look like but okay, we will go with it!

2 Likes

I want to see how this baby turned out, I think the creasing above the ear actually looks more realistic. But, thank you for sharing your mishap so that others can learn from it. Thankfully the salt lamp that I already have does have a dimmer but I never even considered that it could cause damage. And not that this would make you feel better, but maybe… I scorched the top of my baby’s head the very first time I used my NuWave oven and there ain’t nothing realistic looking about those burns on my Krispy Kate. :woman_facepalming:t2: Hopefully I can root her to cover it. But I’m keeping her since she’s my very first baby to reborn so it doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

Hahaha
Yeah, I had a meltdown over that baby, the inside freaked me out. It looked like a melted burnt honey comb. I did not throw her out and I am still not finished!!! No light means longer rooting time for me. I will post her when she is done. She will be beautiful but she does have a mark. :frowning:

1 Like

Bad butt Maddie. Grrrr

14 Likes

She’s adorable!

1 Like

Thank you, she still ticks me off.

2 Likes

So CUTE!

1 Like

Be still my heart! She’s adorable! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Cute little stink butt! sorry she was such a pain

1 Like

Thank you, the struggle is and was real lol!!!

1 Like

Oh wow!! She turned out great , even if she was a troubled child. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you!! She’s waiting for her pictures, lol

Where did you find this adorable outfit?

1 Like

Marshals I believe

1 Like