Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Working on Evelyn Brace as a boy.

18 Likes

Here is Claire’s hair…this baby has been so difficult!! Im still not entirely happy about it and will work on it more…or maybe Ill just leave it, it has character., my sons hair did that when he was a baby… but I need to be done with her and move on soon because its getting very frustrating. She was hard to paint and her head is as hard as a rock, plus Ive had issues with her eyes. She has one eye larger than the other. I decided just to buy some new eyes for her. I need to set her aside and then decide if I am happy with her. I want to finish working on Landon and I have three other babies painted and waiting for hair and sealer. Charles is patiently waiting, not to mention the rest in the boxes ;).

21 Likes

15th Version of Saskia finally all done! Wanted to get more photos of him today but due to Jury Duty I couldn’t :expressionless:

45 Likes

Another beauty!

Thank you :blush:

Give him a squeeze for me. Love him.

1 Like

He is absolutely gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Working on Three babies at the moment. Veining. red,blue and yellow wash and first blush… Still have a ways to go.

17 Likes

Beautiful baby, as usual!!! What eyes did you use? I’m over here tearing my fingers up messing with eyes on mine, and here you have done 15 amazing Saskias, all with good eye position. :grin:

Rooting complete.

27 Likes

The eyes actually drove me crazy because they were a bit smaller lol These were 20mm flatback glass oval. I normally would 22mm but I didn’t have any on hand.

2 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

OMGoodness, the hair is beautiful on this baby.

1 Like

Beautiful Baby! Love the hair!!

1 Like

They are going to be so cute!!!

1 Like

What a cutie! Great job on the hair!!

1 Like

These are my two WIP, look how pale they are in comparison to my hand :flushed: I think they need some burnt umber and yellow ochre washes…

21 Likes

Thank you @DollyPardon @Mommy2six @AngieMimms :hugs:

1 Like

Beautiful. All that hair :smiley:

Forcing myself to work through kits I have before deciding to buy more here are two the one wearing the hat is still not rooted completely .

16 Likes