Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Fantastic! I know some say they can get it with the Soft Touch varnish, but I have not tried that. It did not work for me with the matte version of that stuff.

I tried that too, I am determined to figure it out, lol!

What sponge do you use for you varnish?

Iā€™ve tried the ones from Jillian, the car wash sponge and the regular makeup wedges. I think its the paint, it seems to smooth everything out.

1 Like

The car wash one would be the best for texture

1 Like

Me too! Sonja uses something called a pottery sponge, but I never could find anything called a pottery sponge- at least not locally.

1 Like

Raine almost complete.

25 Likes

Put Grant down when I started my new career in teaching last fallā€¦ his face just spoke to me tonight and I started rooting himā€¦ but gosh does he have a bigger noggin them Iā€™m used to! Feels good after over a year! Plus I miss you ladies!

22 Likes

Welcome back, nice rooting.

1 Like

My She turned into a He lol

31 Likes

Pretty :slight_smile: I want to try rooting lashes but Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ll ruin my kitā€¦Gotta get a test headā€¦

Rooting closed eyes is pretty easy. Iā€™m not good at rooting, but lashes arenā€™t that hard. And itā€™s a small area, so there isnā€™t too much to mess up, haha.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s in my favor LOL!

Here is Kyra that Iā€™m working on. Advice is more that welcome

20 Likes

Now, that I see her on here, there are several things that need tweaking. Advice welcome.

I bought this kit when it was on sale for 11 bucks and couldnā€™t seem to find the inspiration to do anything with him, thanks for posting, heā€™s really cute!

3 Likes

Thank You :slight_smile:

11 bucks? When was this sale? Lol.

Thanks. I really enjoy reborning this kit so far. I will definitely purchase another Raine soon.

The one I bought was a seconds kit. Sometimes when you do a search on seconds, they will have seconds with an additional 40% off so I was able to catch him, I got 3 lol! Will get to them one day, if not, my daughter can practice for that price.

4 Likes

Youā€™re going to do great with GHSPs. Your babies are pretty!

1 Like