Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

@CindyLouWho, thanks. Hopefully I can sell some. I have a few keepers already. I fall in love every time I give birth, lol but need to sell at least a few.

1 Like

Sunny! Painting all done. Just needs hair! Will be fully rooted. There is sooooo much detail in this kit.

EDIT:
Another photo to show detailing a bit more but it is a bit grainy.

39 Likes

I love this baby. Beautiful AA baby.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

She is absolutely stunning! I have been waiting to she this baby with an ethnic skin toone and you did not disappoint :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Gorgeous!! Love her color!!

1 Like

I love her!!

Jenny, she’s so cute!

1 Like

Another beauty!!!

1 Like

You take every kit that I am iffy about and make irresistible! :heart_eyes:

If only I could paint like you!
I love the shading! And as always the soles of her feet are to die for!

4 Likes

Just put the finishing touches on Sweet Pea Awake, to match her sleeping twin… Also, 1st dolly clothes I ever sewed, I need improvement, but it was fun making the outfits!

12 Likes

I think the outfits are really nice good job :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! I believe she is my best work…at least I don’t feel like a beginner when I look at her paint. Still much I want to accomplish when I start using GHSP. I hope that is not a disaster.

1 Like

What @jennyk I’ll bet your GHSP babies will be just as awesome! Can’t wait to see your first one.

1 Like

Don’t have much time to work on the 3 babies due to my work schedule. But they are coming along. Here is a couple pictures of preemie tatie.

15 Likes

I have issues with migraines triggered by odor, so the only Genesis products I have used is that matte varnish and the air dry gloss that they no longer make. I am not sure why I want to try GHSP. You all may be seeing an oven and a bunch of stuff for sale because I had to buy new brushes and all this stuff and it may not work out. I am planning to try over my holiday break from work. It seems there are so many more things that can go wrong with GHSP. I guess we will see! I will be sure to post my attempt.

1 Like

You are amazing!!! Love all your work.

Me too about the migraines. I am going to try the Reborn FX that is about as far as I will go with paints. I really love liquitex. I think Saskia will be the leader in the development of my style. I am working on her now. Praying that it all works out for you. @jennyk :pray::slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me know what you think of Reborn FX. I like the Liquitex too, I just cannot get the little pores in the skin texture and sometimes struggle for the look I want with mottling. Of course, that might happen with GHSP too.

I am going to try to get skin texture and pores with her. When I finish, if I remember, I will let you know if I achieved it.