Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I hear that all the time. Yet nobody sees a problem with Kenzie’s arms. :thinking:

She is amazing you did an awesome job on her, I love her blonde curly hair

1 Like

I do! Lol I hated Amelia’s arms! It was impossible to pose him in any way other than crawling. And dressing that kid sucked lol It was like putting a shirt on a real toddler who wasn’t cooperating

1 Like

23 Likes

Thank you. The curly hair was an accident. I thought I was ordering wavy hair. I didn’t like it til it was completely done. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It adds to her pouty demeanor perfectly

1 Like

Oh. My. Goodness. Everything about her is precious! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you😊 . Her eyebrows are not very good so I will be working on them a bit more then her hair and she will be done

Sooo cute!! I like the sideways glance

1 Like

Summer Rain has been very challenging. She doesn’t look like I hoped she would but she’s done. Time to move on. :grin:

I like them sideways

1 Like

Side-eye

1 Like

Sooooo much roooooting!!!

25 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Have been working on this one all night. This photo was before I started working on her today. Now she’s just about finished, just needs to be varnished and rooted.

23 Likes

Baby Allie is 80% completed!

28 Likes

Oh my goodness! He looks like my exhusband’s beard…the only thing I still like about that man. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Seriously though. He is adorable. I just want to pet him. (Your werewolf, not my ex.) :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Camila in her Halloween costume.

24 Likes

Looking really good, love him!

1 Like

Here are my custom babies, going home tomorrow :slight_smile:

24 Likes