Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I got another sale today! One day after listing , three in the last two weeks!

6 Likes

Yay just finished micro rooting wee Darren’s head and lashes done, I just glued inside his head and placed his magnet.

22 Likes

I love this girl! Where did you get that hair?:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

About half way done with his hair . Cant wait to send him to his new mama.

17 Likes

wow! they are awesome, did you root that hair? Is it human hair?

1 Like

Awesome I am so happy for you, its great to hear sales are starting to pick up!

1 Like

Not the best lighting.

26 Likes

Ahh Sumer rain, I couldn’t wait to get her. But when I finally did and started I got so frustrated with her I put her away and took a brake from reborning. That was back in April!! Need to move on and start my Christmas babies for my mom and sister. Just need the motivation!!

2 Likes

thank you, yes human hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where do you get your hair? It’s ok if you don’t want to share. That hair is so pretty.

1 Like

thank you, I buy all my hair privately :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well you’re getting very quality hair! Your toddlers are amazing.:heart_eyes: I want to eventually work on toddlers and older babies but I have to learn this art working on newborns first. Do you collect them or sell only?

I only keep a few of my own… never did for years, then a few years ago kept one, bad mistake LOL
here are my keepers

and Julia’s first pics

19 Likes

Very cute!
Please tell what you are using to fix hair?

They’re so beautiful! I’d keep a few also. It is a habit. Once you keep a few, you want more and more lol.

Finally about done with this ornery little thing. Just can’t decide if I like her eyes this way, or if I want them looking forward.

22 Likes

Which way looks best?

13 Likes

I like the side glance but both are cute! Your version makes me want this kit lol

1 Like

Thanks. She’s an incredibly easy kit. I call her my neglected child. She didn’t ever ask for much attention, so she didn’t get as much as some of the more demanding babies. She practically painted herself. Only thing she refused to do for herself was root her own hair. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s good to hear! The only thing that throws me off is that one arm, it just looks like it would be hard to pose.