Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Still working on Gracie

14 Likes

Custom baby I’ve been working on for a little while now. She’s the limited edition Adalyn kit. Her hair’s not finished yet, she still needs eyebrows, eyelashes, and eyes. But so far so good!

15 Likes

that is lovely rooting and beautiful hair, what brand hair is it?

1 Like

he’s gorgeous

1 Like

Just finished Brooklyn 2

20 Likes

I love the curly top :slight_smile: Your rooting looks great

2 Likes

Love the colors you use!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Love that hair! Swirly!

1 Like

Renos never go to plan! I was just wondering about a romper or sweater because the custom I am sending home in like 2 weeks is loosely based of the one she fell in love with. He was of course wearing a beautiful knit romper.

Thank you :slight_smile: …I buy that from the lady who runs the Heavenly Illusions site in Germany, she processes it herself and its very soft, easy to root, and you can easily style it curly or straight. After trying a few different types of hair…not easy to get decent hair in Europe…I have decided to stick with her hair and HP Babylocks which I buy from Once so Real in Germany. I also have a bunch of hair from Russia that is thicker but still soft, Im going to use it for my larger babies.

Are there exclusive kits that are Europan or Australian exclusive? I’ve seen a few but nothing that caught my eye.

1 Like

There seems to be some kits that I find, for sale, in Germany that I don’t find on the US sites, but I can’t be sure. I think maybe I came across a Ping Lau kit not long ago that I was looking for on the US sites to get better info and couldn’t find any. I know there is special prices sometimes on the kits made by Europeans…also there is the lovely German vinyl, limbs soft, head hard as a rock!
Im just about to root Reine by Ping Lau with one of those rock hard heads, oh joy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Please let me know if you see anything interesting. I’m saving for a German or Australian haul. Why are the heads so hard?

1 Like

Something to do with the chemicals in the vinyl…Im not sure why they can’t make the heads the same as the limbs though, maybe because they would not hold up as well? I don’t know?

1 Like

That’s probably it. That and the chemicals are probably a little different.

1 Like

Crocheted cocoon for the small Teagan at the “Modna Lyalka”( “Fashion Doll”) exhibition in Kyiv. We are preparing and waiting for guests😊

22 Likes

Its a little blurry but thought Id share a little Halloween fun LOL. I decided I want to root more hair on Saskia after I put her together, I also forgot her smell good square and she needs more polyfil in her upper body so she sits up better.

21 Likes

I need honest opinions please as I am trying to get better with my artwork. Let me know what you all think…

Thank you

18 Likes

She looks great. How hard is this kit to work with? It’s on my wish list. But I haven’t heard what kind of vinyl it is. Is it soft or hard? Orange or neutral?

1 Like