Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

The eyes are being opened more than they should around the eyeball because I need to remove more of the silicone inside the socket. Once I remove more silicone the eyelids will cover more of the eye whites allowing the iris to fill in more.

24 Likes

I can’t wait to see this silicone baby all finished :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you!

:heart_eyes:

26 Likes

Me, too. I love her expression.

Okay then. Shows how much (or little) I know about making silicone babies. Thanks for the explanation.

2 Likes

The original clay sculpt had size 18 eyes. I went up in sizes to get a bigger iris. Tomorrow I’ll tinker around with the sockets to get them to cover the eyes more. That way she doesnt look so suprised lol.

2 Likes

This is my favorite Indie EVER! I can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

Penelope Toner and Yannie Legler.

21 Likes

Cuddle baby Aisha. Time to root hair!

30 Likes

Wow ! all I can say is Wow ! this is some big baby bet you are having fun but I also bet you can hardly wait to finish not only to see your accomplishment but to just be done .

1 Like

Darling :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

YES! From the start of sculpting till now it’s been over a year in the making lol. I can’t wait to finally finish her. I can say for sure that I’ll never sculpt a baby this big again! She fits in a size 3month sleeper.

3 Likes

I just knew it !! lol I have been keeping an eye on it since you first started and been thinking wow she has got to be getting tired :smile:

1 Like

Xander getting some more rooting. I think I’m in love with this sculpt :joy:

24 Likes

Thinking of leaving him a baldy but can’t decide…

15 Likes

My version of Isabella by Nikki Johnston

35 Likes

My 2nd Aisha kit. Still WIP. Sponged hair. Glue is drying

25 Likes

She Looks so peaceful and a amazing job as usual Cierra !!! By the way, how do you add writing to your photos?

1 Like

Thank you so much. I use pixlr.com to watermark. It’s free to use. You can use it both on phone & desktop.