Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

The quedo Linda.

Thank you ! :no_mouth:

Sauska 's head is so big! They look amazing.

1 Like

Another wip of Martha Grace:

16 Likes

Still a long way to go (only about half done), but I’m loving this little one so far!

20 Likes

Little violet is in the works. Several layers done several to go. I used many sponges for her mottling today. I think I like it. She needs creasing starting tomorrow among a ton of other things lol

16 Likes

I’m finishing Liam. I love the support of the amateur. He is so cute. I thought I was never going to finish him. Now I just have to root the hair <<a few more weeks before I’m done😣>>

30 Likes

Beautiful! Do you know he fits in a nuwave oven? If you use GHSP

1 Like

Can’t seem to get tired of this kit. :slight_smile:

29 Likes

I think you have some fuzzies on her face, @neises_nursery. I’d get those off before doing anything else. Shes looking good so far otherwise. Probably needs shading and a bit of blushing.

1 Like

Thanks. And Yes! I painted him with GSHP.

19 Likes

Do you paint with flesh tones?

Yes, but I miss around colors a lot.

I was trying to remember what I use for this big guy. I think I used flesh #6 mix with ethnic brows :blush: then many washes, shadows and molting

Liam is getting hair. Can’t wait to finish this big guy

24 Likes

I’m expecting again :blush: hope for an easy fast delivery newly washed and sealed Should be a gas going by the sculpts name lol.

16 Likes

Working on these two toddlers at the moment, and Tink has just arrived in the nursery today.

26 Likes

Beautiful! I love this kit as well !

2 Likes

Probably one of the best Liam’s I’ve liked so far and he’s not even done! I love the prototype of this kit so much but I feel like he looks best with longer hair!

1 Like