Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you so much @pia any help I can get to keep improving is always appreciated

1 Like

Tinky’s Head is a pain to balance properly in the oven…I have to continually watch it so it doesn’t fall over and touch another part.

19 Likes

What if you roll a towel/rag and turn it into a circle around the neck to help hold it up?

1 Like

Thank you!

beautiful coloring!

1 Like

He’s looking great! What color eyes are you going to use?

@Peachtree She looks great! Love those eyebrows, we can see them now :heart_eyes:

@Mommarobin This is exactly what I did as Jenni said, but I just supported it from the back.

1 Like

Ty! I’m not sure yet…probably blue, or maybe the grey that’s more purple

1 Like

I was us8ng a sponge wedge, but that didn’t work after a while

1 Like

Yes, I tried that too :). It hard to balance that huge head with even huger ears. But she is so sweet with those big innocent eyes :heart_eyes:

She’s growin’ on me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love her, she’s very pretty. I just started painting my first Tobiah.

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck with yours! I bet it will look fantastic :two_hearts:

1 Like

my baby Arthur :heart_eyes:. This is my first biracial baby. Started his rooting yesterday! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Domique Kit.

30 Likes

I assembled 4 babies today, Bipsey, Ellie Sue (who is now a boy), my Joy cuddle baby (who is super cute and my first cuddle baby) and my little blonde newborn Joseph asleep. I only took pics of Joseph but will do more of him and the other babies tomorrow. I was too wiped out to do anymore.

30 Likes

He’s gorgeous!!

I love your blonde Joseph. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

35 Likes

Wow!! That’s a lot of beautiful babies. :heart_eyes:

1 Like