Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Awesome help! @pia

1 Like

Listed Brooklyn today. Priced her low as I’m not happy with her hair. She’s got a sweet face though.

30 Likes

Have you been A little busy? LOL! They are beautiful!!

She is adorable!

1 Like

He’s super cute! I wanna see your others!

1 Like

Woah! You’ve been busy!

1 Like

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

TY @PutABonnetOnIt and @Mommarobin!!

1 Like

Wow, Im not the only one who’s been busy! They all look amazing.

This is just too cute. It is so real but wondering how high up you were to capture all these babies.

1 Like

Just a little. :grin: I never usually do this many at the same time, so I learned many lessons throughout the process. Like check for zip ties and moleskin before assembly. Glad they are done now.

Love your Joseph. He is still one of my favorites…:blush:

1 Like

I looked at your listing and can’t see any problems with her hair… or her in general. Raise your price. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I really love your Landon. I have another Landon kit, Ill have to pull him out sometime soon.
Joseph is so snuggly…I love this chunky thighs :slight_smile: This is actually my first newborn Joseph.

1 Like

You are so sweet! If you saw her hair close up, you would know. I just couldn’t try and fix it anymore…seemed to be getting worse as I fussed. Ever since I started to learn to root my prisma hair has suffered. No idea why. She’s already been posted on social medias so I couldn’t raise her now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DollyPardon Wow! You’ve been busy! I want all of them! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

that is an adorable line up <3

1 Like

WIP Custom toddlers
Julia de Lange and Katie Marie Timmerman

18 Likes

17 Likes

I am surprised you managed to fit all parts in one bake. I couldn’t do it :sweat_smile:
Unless you have a jumbo size…

Gorgeous :heart: