Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Beautiful Luxe… love your blanket too.

Juliet #2. (Not available. Custom order)

16 Likes

Very pretty!

Hedi #1

18 Likes

Hedi#2

19 Likes

Done! Eden.

21 Likes

Love that last pose! She’s adorable!

Hey everyone just sharing my version of tobiah

Finally finished…

36 Likes

Thank you, @Mommarobin

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

I’ve done some more work on Olivia, taking @Mommarobin and @pia advice on creases and blue tones (thank you both for that :smiley: ) Blue tones and creases were done with Derwent Inktense pencils. Now, other than brows does she need anything else? I’m thinking about listing her for sale when she’s done and I’m leaving her as a baldy.

9 Likes

I really like her!!

1 Like

I love the chubby cheeks.

You might get a better result on the creases and blue undertones using paint than pencil. I really don’t see much shading and detail in the creases and the blue is subtle, but looks like it is only in the corner of the eyes and in the lid creases. I will see if I can find a sample of where the blues and creases are used.

I didn’t find what I was looking for, but here is the link to a tutorial that Rachel Maynard made… it shows creasing and touches on blue undertones…

Here is another illustration showing blue on heads… Hope I haven’t overwhelmed you, but your skin tone is great and additional details will really enhance the end result.

10 Likes

Not a reborn, but reborn related. Working on a custom clothing order, needed to check sizing for several patterns. No altering needed for this one, fits my 19" Ana perfectly!

28 Likes

Very nice! Great job!

So cute!Love it!

That is adorable. If you dont mind sharing I would love to know what pattern you are using.

2 Likes

Jewel

14 Likes

She’s looking awesome!