Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

She’s beautiful! Is that a wig? I used a wig that looks similar on my Tibby.

15 Likes

LOVE HER!!! Congrats! <3

1 Like

cute baby, and LOVE the set <3 WOW, you are talented

1 Like

if people are reselling your work at higher prices, keep upping yours… your work is really pretty <3

3 Likes

Here’s my latest (it was a custom order )
Ashley Asleep

22 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts:

Jenni if you dont mind sharing, I would love to know who this also

You got that right, @jokerj1411. Wig all the way! I am not ever rooting a head this big if I can help it. The wig I used was modified from adult size, but I would prefer the correct size next time. Where did you get yours from?

1 Like

I’m sorry. That is my worst nightmare :frowning:

I don’t recall! Possibly ebay? I had a hard time finding the recommended size in long hair! Next time I will try to use a human hair wig. This snaps when I brush it! I try to just straighten with my figures.

1 Like

Just finished Beesley, now Toby. Poor baby doesn’t have anything to wear! Where are the clothes makers among us? :slight_smile:

19 Likes

These guys are so interesting looking lol I don’t know what exactly you’re looking for but I’ve made a few tiny things that are probably around his size, I don’t have one so I can’t say for sure

What kind of outfit are you looking for? I am a clothes maker. Lol

I’m envisioning a potato sack dress. Burlap, maybe a rope belt. No frills, no ruffles, no pleats. Just plain. it’ll need a little sleeve though to hide the cloth

3 Likes

I’m not into these elves and other weird stuff, but you did a great job on this, @jeepers. That is a nice paint job and good call on the hair. I think a potato sack dress would be perfect.

2 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Such a beauty!

1 Like

Thanks! :two_hearts:

I’m a little on the fence about them too. I seen this one though and I think it’s cute!

18 Likes