Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thanks! :two_hearts:

Beautifully done!!

1 Like

Thank you💕

That is a cute version of Trae !!! Don’t worry about the lips, some people like them darker. She really turned out cute !!

She’s ready for St. Patti’s day!! Beautiful!!

1 Like

so…my beautiful saskia that I shipped out last week is up for re-sale already :frowning: I would have kept her if I had known this would happen. Uggh!
and shes selling for 100 more

4 Likes

As much as this sucks, take it as a compliment if you can - you must need to up your prices!! :wink:

1 Like

I am gradually upping my prices :slight_smile:
Thanks for the encouragement! I appreciate it

3 Likes

Did she credit you as the artist?
Resellers rub me the wrong way.

3 Likes

Someone did this to me recently and right afterwards was selling it for more because she couldn’t bond… whatever that meant. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

There is a lady on reborns that is a reseller and just has the dolls for about a week before selling. Drives me batty. I do not think she is an artist at all

2 Likes

Can you PM me the name so I don’t sell to her? This irritates me for some reason.

3 Likes

yes, she did

1 Like

I’m new to reborning… and this doll I just finished is my 2nd ever… First one I did was an ethnic baby with painted on hair. This doll was my first effort at rooting hair in.
This doll is meant as surprise gift for a friend.

This is a picture of my friend.

and this is her reborn daughter. (I can’t WAIT to see her reaction when she gets the doll)

13 Likes

It looks like her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished my Tatiana Schick… not done with her hair yet. It needs some tweaking, I think.
@jokerj1411

Thanks for the inspiration and kit, @NancyW

22 Likes

shes beautiful!

1 Like

She is so lovely!

1 Like

The doll was one of my first but I am learning to crochet and have just completed this dragon/dinosaur set for photo props.

22 Likes

Aw how cute. I am sure she will love her.

1 Like