Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Reese is just about ready to find a new home!

22 Likes

Gorgeous Beesley!!

I love this one,those eyes and her mouth, so cute!

1 Like

oh hes adorable!

I may be able to make something for you. I have been itching to sew lately. Let me look though my patterns and fabric stash. :blush:

3 Likes

In the meanwhile I made him a sock dress and cape :slight_smile: it’s literally an old sock :socks::):laughing:

23 Likes

I know. I actually want to hold this one and be her mommy. Lol.

1 Like

Awe!!! It’s adorable though!! I love it

1 Like

So are these Manor Elf babies or a Manor Elf? I’m just starting to see these Beesley babies (sorry if I spelled wrong) so I don’t know much about them.

They’re baby elves, not full grown :slight_smile: Though I haven’t seen a female house elf or even heard of one but they must exist lol

1 Like

Lol yeah, you’re right.

These three will be finished up this evening

21 Likes

what are these suppose to actually be, please? Is it from a movie or childrens book?

2 Likes

They’re based on “House Elves” From the Harry Potter books and movies.

8 Likes

Awwwww yes that one tugs at the heart strings

2 Likes

thank you! am an avid reader, but never read them :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: I started reading them in 3rd grade so I’m a huge fan. Don’t like the kits though

3 Likes

I just researched them and the kits everyone is painting looks like Tinky, the picture I posted, is the mom, and Beesley and the other little baby (I forgot it’s name) are her babies?
When they are all three together they look quite precious. I’m kinda wanting them now lol. Definitely wanting Tinky. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Or maybe Tinky is the big sister.

12 Likes

Probably the sister. Or an unrelated juvenile, if I had to guess. I would say definitely not the mom. In the movies the elves are much bigger, Tinky (the biggest one) is only 17 inches which is way smaller. I think the mom is implied but not shown, if you get what I mean. Like the female elves are more behind the scenes raising the babies and the males are the ones who “work” for families

3 Likes