Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Your Fawna looks great! You should be very proud of yourself.

True Crime podcasts? I should try that! I have a hard to find something interesting to listen to while I am rooting.

1 Like

Thank you!! Yes, I love True Crime, I listen to whatever sounds interesting in the moment.

1 Like

She is a beautiful baby girl. Could anyone tell me where I can buy a reborn that isn’t a scam. I’d really appreciate it. I want a very realistic doll.
Thank you,
Roxanne McGovern
12/18/2019

2 Likes

Www.reborns.com

It’s a legitimate site

3 Likes

Love it. Looks like peach fuzz you can just reach out and touch

1 Like

You can look at this thread on this forum or go to reborns.com

https://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/available-reborn-babies/81063

2 Likes

I think that may be what I end up doing. Even out the redness and then mint wash it to a less face slapped color. Yikes. But nice news, my grandmother found him an adorable onesie at the thrift store for when he’s done. So he may look silly but he will be stylin’.

1 Like

I love true crime podcasts! What are you listening to?

Awwwww! Sweetness!

2 Likes

So cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s really cute. Did you root her or is that a wig? Either way, it’s perfect for her.

1 Like

My poor Darren definitely has a good side :joy:

And uh… this side.

10 Likes

I think it’s very newborn looking. I see the problem, but I am not sure if you can add some blushing without getting it worst.

1 Like

And this is After trying to fix the blush. :joy: I’m going to go with it since newborn is the look I was going for since he is a small fella. It’s not hugely glaring and he’s just for me. But ugh. Baby 3: lesson in further patience. Maybe this lesson will stick around when I get to baby #4. Hopefully.

1 Like

She is adorable!!
I wish I still had little girls who loved dolls!! Ill bet your little girls are going to be so happy, what an awesome Mom you are :slight_smile:

Lighting is terrible but I finished rooting this custom and just had to take pictures to send to his Mommy…he goes home right after Christmas :blush:

24 Likes

What a cutie! I love those little teeth!

1 Like

I think he is looking very good! And varnish also will come some color also. You should be proud of yourself!

1 Like

How adorable! Love his hairstyle and color!
May I ask what is your distance between hair in mm? Do you do 1-2 hairs per hole or it’s more?
I love how it looks.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I keep them very close together, less than a mm. When Im doing thick hair, like his, I do about two or three hairs, I guess, per hole, I dont bother with mono rooting unless Im doing thinner hair. I have a large magnifier with a light that attaches (clips on) to my over bed table (like the ones in the hospital) and I watch through there and pluck when I need to :slight_smile:

2 Likes