Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

My crease color plus blue give a kind of dark purple. I don’t use just red pink because it doesn’t give enough shading. Real babies have holes in their nostrils !

1 Like

She’s beautiful! What kit is this? Lovely skintone…

I shade inside of a nose in layers with every mottling and shading colors. It builds up into a natural darker color. Just keep building.

2 Likes

This guy is going home to get a new mommy on Christmas. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I build up my nostrils with each mottle, blush, shading layer, and use some blue in between. I place Eyelid Purple toward the back of the nostrils for depth.

1 Like

Thank you! She is the Avery kit.

He is perfect :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Phassell I love her! You made her so much cuter than I normally see her! (I somehow hit a flag button when trying to respond, and it won’t let me undo it! :roll_eyes:)

New photos of little Tink! She’s so cute but so tiny!

Worked some more on Madison, outside of finishing hands/feet and adding lashes and brows…I THINK i may finally be done with her…idk lol

10 Likes

This little one is ready for pickup! Corbin is going home to a little girl for Christmas

24 Likes

I sent you a message.

1 Like

Just put together Patience. She’s not up to my usual standards and has lots of flaws but she’s my first attempt at air dry paints. I used UF and followed Sue Ellen’s Patreon videos. I usually paint with a much more high-color style but was afraid to overdo with the air dry and have to strip lol. I also used a new rooting map, which I’m not crazy about.
(Quick cell pics)

15 Likes

:rofl: Rooting my Gabriel who has that Crazy Professor look for now :joy:

20 Likes

I just finished Bee Jee by Marita Winters- a gift for my own sweet baby girl. I can’t wait to see her reaction. She is the biggest fan of my babies (she will be 2 in feb). Now I’ve got to get finished with my big girl’s baby, who will be given as a baldie and get rooted after Christmas! Thank goodness she is patient for her baby to grow hair!

28 Likes

Aww, how sweet! My own mini-Twinkle bring a smile on my face everyday. Something is so very touching in those miniature babies :heart_eyes:

Thanks! I am very happy to know that she is staying with me! I love your little Twinkle. I have two tiny fairies on my wishlist (the brownies!). This little one has lots of added features to match my little one- flipped up eyelashes, birthmark on leg, redness between brows…all very endearing to me! I will take better pictures soon.

2 Likes

@YelenaRey @Leabelle @jeanhai @InfantInspirations Thanks, guys! I am being impatient. I’m also trying to build up color inside the mouth at the same time. Getting those dark places dark takes forever to me.

I messed up his blushing so now I’m deciding if it just is fine and looks ruddy newborn or if it’s too much and he needs to be redone. I pounced color OFF his one cheek so now he has rubella from me trying to correct it and even out both sides. :upside_down_face:

Strip worthy or roll with it?

12 Likes

Keep going! Very cute!

2 Likes

Working on little miss Megan, haven’t painted in literally two and a half years and working with entirely new paints, but I’m super happy with how she’s turning out!
(Also never done an AA baby before so I’m really enjoying that!)

12 Likes