Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

I’m at the point where I’ve stopped seeing progress. Can you guys see a noticeable difference here?

25 Likes

:blush:

Thank you!

Definitely. Maybe it’s break time?

1 Like

I wish a break would be helpful, but I just done done with a multi-day break :dizzy_face: guess it’s time for another one!

Yes! Looks like she’s almost ready for finishing touches!

1 Like

Yes, I see the difference and I think he/ she looks great! You should stop and finalize this baby! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Quitting while I’m ahead is definitely something I need to learn how to do! Funnily enough my mom paints (traditional canvas) and she always has to add just one more thing at the end, and more often than not it winds up making her hate the whole picture. Guess it runs in the family lol

2 Likes

I find that quitting while I’m ahead is hard for me too. But, some of the pictures when I though I was done, and went back and made several tweaks are my best dolls. So it isn’t necessarily a bad thing! You may just see a potential for improvement that the rest of us can’t see through our screen!

1 Like

Yes!!! I candefinitely see the difference. Very nice.

1 Like

I usually am not a fan of open eyed babies but holy crap she is adorable!!! I love that little face! What an absolute sweetheart!

1 Like

Thanks! I hope her new mommy likes her. :blush:

Rosalie’s photoshoot :blue_heart::blue_heart:

24 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

I have done many layers and yet it looks as if I’ve done nothing. So I think I’m on the right track. :joy::joy: Trying a new method and I’m trying to be patient.

7 Likes

Any tips for shading the Inside of the nose? My shading always looks dirty and not near ever dark enough. I finally got ears where I like them !

1 Like

I have the same problem. I go with a very dark shade of purple. Sometime it’s not good, sometime yes, it depends on the depth of the nostrils.

1 Like

Yes, the difference is quite noticeable.

1 Like

I shall leave it for tonight and come back with a dark purple tomorrow. I was using a crease color (maroon) but now I’m thinking blue added To it will work better because it stains.

1 Like

I use one of my lip colors. To me, it looks the most realistic. I’ve never seen a real baby with purple nostrils.

2 Likes