Let’s show our WIP, part 3

Thank you, no it’s my second attempt at rooting, first time was with horrible mohair and I did the root a loop method, looked very pluggy, this time is with Karmandolls hair and rooting from the end, has made all the different x

2 Likes

I agree. I root from the end but I tend to root thick hair. I still struggle with rooting but I keep trying. I am sure I will eventually get better. I don’t mind rooting. I have trouble angling the needle. I use a 42g forked needle. It is what I feel comfortable with. I started using the dimensions rooting needle recently. I really like it.

1 Like

Sorry dimensions rooting tool not rooting needle.

3 Likes

I have been using a 42g crown which seems to be okay getting one hair at a time but I would prefer the holes a bit smaller so have ordered some finer crown ones to see how I get on with them, probably will break them all :joy:

1 Like

From the person who doesn’t like this sculpt - I like yours! :heart:

2 Likes

Stopped to put eyes in to see how she looked :revolving_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: absolutely adorable

23 Likes

She is super cute and I love her hair

1 Like

Thank you

Yes absolutely adorable

1 Like

Wrong body but I had to see how she looks :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Thank you :hugs::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I bend or break some. I like the 42g forked needles because they seem not to break easily. I am not patient at rooting. I need to go slower.

I love her face! She is adorable!

1 Like

1 Like

Awww, thanks!

Beautiful!

Thanks!

1 Like

Awww so beautiful!!!

1 Like

It’s looking good. I guess there’s no gluing involved though, right???

1 Like

She looks great!!

1 Like