Let’s show our WIP, part 3

The other one has been locked. So I started a new one. I finally finished Tibbys head. I’m still working on getting the armature n body weighted correctly so she can stand alone.

28 Likes

Maybe use this title “Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 3” so everyone recognizes the thread :wink:

10 Likes

WIP of Sadie. I ran out of the mohair I was using so I have to order more. :frowning:

26 Likes

Has anyone ever stripped only the feet and hands and had it turn out ok? I am not wanting to start completely over but not happy with how her hands and feet are turning out.

24 Likes

Was hoping to finish Ethon/George today but my glue is too thick to use for his eyelashes (rooting is freaky to me). So he’s sitting here headless. Hopefully I can go get some glue tomorrow. My uncle passed this morning and there’s drama already. I think I will go try to get some shading and creasing done on Ella and Everly.

3 Likes

Long way to go but I’m pretty pleased with her so far.

20 Likes

I think I have stripped only feet @Phassell and they turned out fine. The creases around the ankle provided a bit of a safety net for me.

4 Likes

Thank you. I am thinking I might try it. The paint isn’t wanting to stick to her fingers and toes and it is driving me crazy.

2 Likes

Keep all the awesome pictures coming. I had to move in a rush in August and only took my paints. So I’m having to start all over. Your post are keeping me going till I can get an new oven and some kits.

2 Likes

@Boymom3 I see your Lane as a boy!

2 Likes

My AA Lailani with random 1/4 limbs. Light is bad, sorry !

44 Likes

My bodiless, lashless Ethon/George. I love him and really want him to be done.

24 Likes

Wow! She looks great!

1 Like

Thank you !

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Working on baby Liam. This kit is so much cuter than his photos on the BB site!

14 Likes

Whew. Tomorrow brows and going to attempt painted hair again. Not totally happy with the lip shape but they’re not super defined so we will have to make due.

18 Likes

What kit is this please? It looks like my oldest son minus his head full of black curled.

1 Like

It is the Madison by Mina Torquati, such a sweet little kit.

WIP of my version of the Liam kit by BB. He is waiting for all of his hair to grow :blush:

21 Likes