Let’s show our WIP, part 3

Just sharing my Luv Buggie. Not my favorite sculpt but she was a custom. Thanks for :eyes:

21 Likes

I’ve actually done all the above except the puddy… I made three purchases this week one from BB, two from Sandie and looked for the putty on on the doll sights I know without finding the puddy. I did put E600 inside on the eye with probably no results. I told customer what had happened and told her I would deduct $100 and glue the eyelashes and she said yes she would purchase. I did send her photos, it doesn’t show at all but I suspect it did compromise the area .I was rather hoping she’d say no. The doll has closed eyes. actually what happened is I broke a needle in her eye lid and when I tried to remove it tore. Bad on me.

1 Like

She’s gorgeous! Love her lips!

1 Like

She’s a cutie pie

1 Like

@Msmimi04 Thank you! She was a lot of work! Especially that head :tired_face:

1 Like

I bet that head was. You welcome

1 Like

She looks great!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

It’s interesting to see- I have this light that has 3 different light settings. He looks so different based on the light color choice.

This one is just the overhead light-

10 Likes

Thank you @EmOh and @Evee :heart:

1 Like

Luckily, you were able to do a great repair job and already had a buyer.
If the doll I already wanted had a repair that wasn’t visible and was suddenly $100. off the original price, I’d jump on it too!
I get that you were disappointed, but this story had a happy ending. :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I totally agree, I probably would never have tried to sell her again even with a fix and new eyelashes. I am if nothing else honest, even been told by others to a fault. However, this way everything’s out in the open and as you say it’s a win win😅

2 Likes

I would have bought your baby because you were honest

1 Like

Evee what a sweet thing to say,helped with my day.

2 Likes

Another 12 hour painting day. Still not done. Lol

13 Likes

She is beautiful!! I love her hair and lip colors. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have Rebekah all finished.

18 Likes

She’s beautiful looks like my granddaughter when she was tiny!!

1 Like

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Thanks, Evee

1 Like