Karmandolls website?

I have ordered before from karmandolls on etsy, but since she’s in Russia they closed her account there.
Now she’s got a website, and I was wondering if it’s reliable. Has anyone ordered from her new website?

I was going to, but shipping to the us is $30

It never used to be that high. I think people in Russia are struggling.

1 Like

I would order in bulk and pay that shipping. Her hair is my favorite. It is dependable in color and quality. I have had dolls for at least 5 years now rootrd with it and the hair is just as perfect as the day it was rooted.

1 Like

I definitely think it is worth it if ordering bulk, just out of my budget right now. IMO the hair is on par with others I’ve paid 3-5x the amount for

1 Like

I think it’s because $30 is actual shipping whereas on Etsy, there’s a free shipping program for $35 and above and it’s discounted shipping :heart:

I’m not sure about that. I’ve bought less than $35 and not paid $30 shipping.

I believe it’s because Etsy offers the discounted shipping :heart:

She said it’s because she used to send through the Russian post, but they don’t ship to most countries now. So now she uses DHL, which is more expensive.
And yeah, I was considering buying in bulk. Her hair is such good quality.

2 Likes

Not always :frowning:
From my experience each batch can be different in color and quality.
What I am dealing with right now - quality sucks.

2 Likes

Think like a Canadian that always pays higher shipping. A bunch of you that want to order hair get together and place one order and when it arrives you can mail it out to whoever it belongs to. Probably won’t cost much for you guys to put some mohair in an envelope and mail it within your own country.

6 Likes

That’s a really good idea.

2 Likes

I have those every so often :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Has anyone ordered from her site yet? It’s been a couple of months since this thread started ~I received an email that she has started using Russian shipping again~Prices for shipping are lower now~ I can’t understand this circled part of my screenshot though

it says that your order is 2 530.22 rubles or 42.50 euros.

2 Likes

Thank U🤗

1 Like

I have ordered from her a long time ago, it took a month to get here but I have not used it yet. The hair is very pretty!

Ok~it’s over a year later & I need to know if the website it now dailydoll.shop to order hair from KarmanDolls?

1 Like

It is

1 Like

She is on that site…its a bit like an etsy kind of thing…lots of people selling a lot of different things. I emailed her and put in an order. I still have a lot of her hair so I didnt order since she was on etsy but I put in a new order recently. I havent been very happy with HP Babylocks lately, I will still use Heike’s hair but Ive had some issues…hoping its just a few bad batches.

1 Like