Karmandolls website?

Do you have any idea why HP Babylocks is so expensive? It looks nice but is it really that much better than high quality mohair from somewhere else? I’m not complaining. I actually would like to know. Is it worth the price difference?

2 Likes

I like some colors of hp baby locks, baby brown and baby blonde have a nice feel but dark brown or black though is not as soft or feathery like real baby hair (in my opinion). I think one reason it’s expensive is because it comes in very neat bundles and it’s very easy and nice to root.

It is nice hair other than the few bad batches Ive gotten in the past year (thick coarse hairs here and there and dye leaking…especially with the black). I dont know that its more expensive than other high quality mohair. Its more than Karman dolls hair and some other etsy shops but sometimes with those the color is off…sometimes the texture too. I wont stop buying HP but I probably will use Karman doll hair for black hair and I also like their blonde and the variations in reds but I like the baby brown curly in Heike’s hair and some of the other browns and the darker blondes. I think I will stop buying it from the store I typically shop at (bebaby in Italy) and just buy directly from Heike…I think they have some bad batches, maybe from the pandemic time?? Im not sure.

I have a question. Olga is selling her hair in wefts now.
Is it better/worse than loose hair? What is the purpose of them?

Wefts are made so you can sew them into a wig. For rooting, it has no purpose. You’d have to cut them off the weft.

3 Likes

Thank you.