Jupiter by Melody Hess

I knew she was big. Melody had her clay head at Kansas, attached to a cuddle body. Everyone loved her. I think this kit is going to be a hit with customers. :heart:

6 Likes

I ordered one yesterday from Melody.

2 Likes

Such a happy little sculpt!!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh see the little Eskimo baby sitting to the left there? That one is mine! I bought it from her and she shipped it to me. I love her!

4 Likes

She is seriously Adorable!

Oooh I’m jealous! I wanted one of her little ooak babies. But I couldn’t afford it. They were all adorable!

1 Like

I’m loving my Jupiter. But I can’t help but want to feed her. She’s soooo skinny. I don’t understand skinny babies. Even though my adult kids are now grotesquely skinny, they were all fat as babies. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

She is super skinny lol. I love your setup from what I can see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. It’s a peg board. Holds lots of babies. I’ll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow. But I will not take a pic of the desk underneath it. It’s so messy it’s scary. :rofl:

3 Likes

Katina I would love to see the entire board! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I dropped my “dry” pouncing sponge right in my pot of paint and thinner tonight… Ugh…

1 Like

She would be even cuter with big ol fat thighs! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love the pegboard…what an awesome idea!!!

I had noticed the long skinny thighs on this baby in the pics. This was one of the reasons I waited about getting her but then I just could not resist that happy face. I am hoping she will fit in my NuWave! Melody tends to make her babies like that. Brody had long skinny legs too. It is not my preference as I love babies with fat limbs like my own were but there are skinny babies all around us too.
Brodie LE kit by Melody Hess by Angie Jones

2 Likes

Here’s my pegboard. Obviously I’m very random with my painting. Some babies have been up there for months. :rofl:

9 Likes

Your ape is looking so real :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. That’s Ming Tao. He’s going to be one of my Kansas critters.

2 Likes

Lovveee it!! You have a lot of babies to get done :joy: thank you for sharing :heart:

So let me ask :joy: is this display in a room where you can shut the door or out in the open? :grinning::joy:

2 Likes

It’s in the bedroom that is supposed to be my doll room. But my grown ass son moved back in a year ago and took over. I refused to move anything in hopes that it would keep him from getting too comfortable. But that didn’t work. He’s content to sit there with baby parts all around him. :woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes