Jupiter by Melody Hess

I just pre-ordered this cutie ! I think it’s the perfect match for my son. Even if not, I adore this smile !

20 Likes

I think it is a good match for your son. Your son is so cute. I can’t wait to see what you do with this kit. Are you going to make a video of reborning this kit?

2 Likes

Great match! I ordered one too :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks! I am not sure if I will do a video, maybe. It will depend when it will be released and when I will get to paint him!

1 Like

Oh wow! Perfect match for your son! Did you order from Melody so you could get one of the first 200 early release kits? I did. And I may preorder another 1 or 2 from other sites so I can paint them later. This kit is too stinking cute to resist.

2 Likes

I pre-ordered from MacPherson. I never thought about ordering from the sculptor directly :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t feel bad. I did the same thing🙄

2 Likes

What a perfect match!!

2 Likes

I love this for a match, :heart:

2 Likes

Perfect likeness!!! Your lil guy is just besutiful!!! I cant wait to see what you do with the kit!!!

1 Like

Thank you! I hope I will be able to make it right !

I kept looking at what a cute kit this is…and i just ordered one !!! :relaxed:

3 Likes

I guess it will be popular! I think it’s a limited edition so a good idea to get one !

2 Likes

Yes!!

1 Like

It will be shipped Tuesday by Melody Hess, I am so excited!

2 Likes

I got my Jupiter today!!! Directly from Mel. #2/1500

6 Likes

Ooooh. I’m jealous! Mine won’t be here til Tuesday. And 2 is my favorite number. :heart:
What are your thoughts on her? Good vinyl? Good details?

1 Like

Her vinyl seems good. Details are so-so IMO.

6 Likes

She’s big! 3-6 month size :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perfect size !

1 Like