Joseph and June side by side

Here’s 3 month Joseph and 7 month June together. As you can see, she’s a little longer. He’s a little chunkier. But they are very comparable in size.
Heads: June, left. Joey, right:

Arms: June on the outside, Joey in the middle
Legs: June on the outside, Joey in the middle:

18 Likes

Awesome thanks! I love June so much but don’t like Joseph or his limbs and that was keeping me from wanting her. Now that I know she’s a bit bigger and less chunky then I’m totally going to save up for a big bb order and get some other kits I’m dying for too

3 Likes

Now I want joes head with June’s limbs!

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. But those kits are so big…no way would I want to tackle both at the same time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you for the comparison pics!

1 Like

Good grief, Joseph was a big 3 month old. :rofl:

1 Like

Right! My mom was shocked when she held mine and I told her the real baby was only 3 months old! This kid is seriously huge! Mine weighs 9lbs and feels TOO heavy. But her mama wants her super heavy so that’s how she’ll stay. I can’t imagine carrying around the real baby all day :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

Can oval eyes be used on June’s kit?

I’m sure they can. But I don’t know what size. I don’t know a lot about oval eyes. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Thanks for posting this. I had wondered since I have not ever had Joseph in the big size.
Looks like June has longer arms and legs which further explains to me why the recommended #300 body looks too short on her.

2 Likes