Janus preorder

Who all is getting Janus? I ordered one from MacPherson. But I’ll probably reserve another from Irresistibles when they open it for preorder. I love this kit!

At only 333, I don’t think they will last long. But I could be wrong. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Oh that’s trippy. I absolutely love it but its definitely different.

2 Likes

Just preordered from Macphersons too. I have been waiting on this strange little one. I was afraid I was going to miss out, lol.

2 Likes

I really love him. I never do pre-orders, so I hope he’ll still be there when he’s fully available.

1 Like

Nope. Cute open eyed face but definitely not for me.

3 Likes

Yeah…not my thing either. I won’t be ordering

1 Like

ordered mine this morning. love this kit

2 Likes

@Katinafleming Can’t wait to see what you do with this kit when you get it!

1 Like

I ordered two, one for a repeat customer and one for myself. He will probably be on my Halloween list.
P.S. Repeat customer means family or close friends of family, lol!

4 Likes

Thank you! I have no idea what I’m going to do with him. I ordered 2. I’ll probably paint one shortly after I get it, as soon as I can come up with a vision for him. The other, I’ll hold on to. I know after I see others finish there’s, it will spark more ideas for me.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about it. I won’t be buying but I know everyone who gets it will do interesting things with it. I’d always have to have them both facing out, I’d feel bad laying it down on one of the faces lol

4 Likes

@MilosMeadows That was funny. You mean like this all the time?

2 Likes

When I was a child, I had a baby doll with two faces, one awake and one sleeping. The clothes had a hood and you turned the face around. You could only see one face at a time. I liked that one. This one bothers me.

6 Likes

I know this baby is not for everyone!

Yup, exactly like that!

1 Like

I can just imagine covering the awake head with a hat and inviting friends over. Then without them noticing, turn the head and hat around. See if they freak out.
“didn’t that doll have closed eyes earlier?” :rofl:

5 Likes

I remember those, I had one too. I forgot all about that. This is the same concept , how cool, lol

1 Like

Maybe we can have a Janus paint party

2 Likes

Oooo, it’s so tempting to add him to my collection as he is so unique, but I still don’t know how I feel about ‘that face’…

1 Like

@aclovly Sounds good to me! @YelenaRey order one just in case. I am positive you will be able to sell him if you don’t paint him. :wink:

3 Likes