Janus preorder

I know what you are talking about. I bought one and am going to modify it a bit, I love the faces, I will share when I do it. You may like my idea. I am not a devil lover. lol

4 Likes

@GrammysReborns Can’t wait to see, I love your mind!

1 Like

Thank you, I think it would make a nice baby without the horns and modified ears.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see it. I would love a version without horns and those ears too!

2 Likes

Me too, I wanted to try a 2 faced or even 3 face baby, but more on the real baby, not fantasy.

2 Likes

I was thinking about these dolls, too! I would like this sculpt better if the sleeping head did not have horns. I am giving this one a hard pass.

1 Like

I’m not a devil lover at all either. But I see those little buds as antler buds…like a little faun or something.

2 Likes

If I was interested in this kit, I’d have to find some way to get rid of the horn buds. If they’re solid, you could cut them off and smooth the vinyl but if they’re hollow, that wouldn’t work.

3 Likes

That is true, I have purchased her, so I will soon find out, I’m hoping they are solid.

2 Likes

Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

will do, thanks

1 Like

Does anyone have an estimate on the release date?

2 Likes

Maybe @jlesser knows or can help us out. :pleading_face:

I have not seen release date yet.

1 Like

Thank you!

Personally, I don’t care for this ‘thing’ at all. I know you guys will do great work on it. Not my thing though.

2 Likes

I wish I had even the first clue as to what to do with something like this because I love the idea!

1 Like