It's a Realborn Christmas! 12 Different Kits, $12 Each!

Thank you @bbsupport

1 Like

I wish I had seen this sooner. Kind of wish some of the out-of-stock kits would be replaced with regular kits. :disappointed:
The holidays kept me busy

1 Like

@bbsupport thank you so much! What a fun Christmas surprise!

2 Likes

How in the world did I not hear about this? Probably a good thing, because I have plenty of kits to keep me busy. Wouldn’t mind if you did it again sometime!:

1 Like

I’m so sad I missed it too! :cry:

2 Likes

I saw it but passed. Proud of myself but sad, lol!

1 Like

Just got my patience kit and 2 calendars one for me and I’ll give one to my sister and when I can if still available I got to get 2 more for a couple of friends.

1 Like

I was able to snag 4 - Jennie, Clyde, Aria and Lavender, all awake. Does anyone know which other ones were part of it? Just curious to know which ones I missed out on! I know Patience was in there, but who else?

It was pretty much all the ones that are now out of stock

Aria awake
Clyde awake
sleeping Emma
sleeping Jennie
Jennie awake
June awake
Lavender awake
Logan awake
sleeping Miranda
Patience awake
Skya awake
Zuri awake

1 Like

I got my kits yesterday! Yay!

1 Like

The label for mine was created on the 26th and shipped out on the 27th. I’m in Canada so I have to wait longer.

I just got my kits. Aria is surprisingly adorable! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I hope they do something for the new year.
I know they probably can’t afford to do $12 kits again. But if they could have some sort of promotion for those of us that missed out… that would be great. :sob:
Even if the discount were regular discounts but on baby kits rather than the animals kits.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this sale BB! I just received my patience awake realborn kits yesterday with rose calendar. Quick shipping and great customer service!

Look what I just got, my Christmas Eve purchase! I got 10 out of the 12 kits because the other two were sold out by the time I hit check out, so I missed out on them. Of course I didn’t need any of them but I could not pass up that awesome deal.

14 Likes

Awesome , It’s so exciting to get new kits and this deal was too good to be true !!

2 Likes

What a beautiful sight❤️

1 Like