It's a Realborn Christmas! 12 Different Kits, $12 Each!

Awesome deal, thank you!

Calendar would be free with your order. Can you adjust your order, unless you want more calendars :slight_smile:

That is a great idea. Can you guys cooperate/ collaborate/ order together and then split the shipping fees? I feel so bad that you can not get your hands on less expensive kits.

If someone get too much calenders tho I am willing to take one off your hands !:wink:

Beside customs fees and shipping, we have a minimum of 45$ on orders too, so it cost at least 70$ usd for one order…

1 Like

How do we get emails? So sad I missed Zuri

If I end up with 2 calendars I’m ok with that I’ll give one to a friend locally and just drop off with her at work since her job is just down the road from me.

Oh wow! I’ve been busy all day and just now saw this. Most are sold out. But I did get 5 kits. I actually need 0 kits. But how could I resist? :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I would buy them. But my dolls haven’t sold in months. Can’t justify buying more if the finished dolls just sit.

Sigh.

1 Like

Oh no!! I just saw that sale. I work last few days.? Well if I look on the bright side I won’t be broke. cuz man, I am weak around sales!!! Happy holidays!

It looks like they only have Patience and Lavender Awake left.
I wish they would release a Patience Asleep. Seems like all the Down Syndrome kits are awake ones.

5 Likes

Must not had had very much stock…they sold out soooo quickly😟

1 Like

I wasn’t busy yesterday and missed the beginning of this sale :pensive:. All the asleep babies are sold out. Better luck next time.

We sold more than 2,000 kits at that price. We currently have 832 orders to fulfill. This is more than I expected, and it will put us a couple of days behind on our shipping. A lot of our crew is out for the rest of the week, so please be patient with us.

Nevin

18 Likes

It’s a fantastic sale and a great way to push out some of the kits overstocked in your inventory. Feel free to do it again for ANY occasion. :wink:

13 Likes

@bbsupport Yes, we can wait on the shipment. It will be so nice to put another 12 for $12 today as your Christmas present to your loyal customers! :wink:

6 Likes

Too good to pass up :christmas_tree: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It was a wonderful sale! @bbsupport ! I will happily wait extra shipping time for a sale like that :heart:

2 Likes

Didn’t need more kits but this sale was too good to pass up !

1 Like

So so sad I missed this!!!

I didn’t see this til they were down to two kits. But I bought them both. Wish I had seen it earlier. Thanks for the sale bb…