It's a Realborn Christmas! 12 Different Kits, $12 Each!

The 12 Kits of Christmas! Only $12 each! Price valid until Thursday morning!

That’s an unbelievable 76% OFF!

And if you order at least two kits, you will get a FREE Rose Calendar!

Hurry, it’s while supplies last, or until sometime early Thursday morning.

Nevin Pratt, CEO

8 Likes

Merry Christmas

Oh my Lord! I’m finished shopping. Didn’t know I’d be buying kits today. Thank you for the awesome sale.

2 Likes

HAD to buy them :joy::joy:
and the bodies!! Amazing sale!
Thank you

2 Likes

I put all 12 in my cart and two were already sold out by the time I clicked order.

1 Like

Which two are already sold out?

So bummed! I had Miranda in my cart but she sold out before I paid. So I got Jennie and Patience

1 Like

Same :sob:

There must not have been many Emma’s in stock.

Emma and Miranda

1 Like

I guess I am lucky that I didn’t like any of them :upside_down_face:
Maybe BB wll put another 12 tomorrow?

6 Likes

I just bought patience and the 2020 calendar. I spent $24.94 out of the $25 had on my prepaid credit card. Wish I could afford more but can’t i only have $5 to my name till Friday.

2 Likes

man, I wish ship[ping to Canada was only 7.95! We pay 29.95US

6 Likes

Agreed and then there’s always a custom fee of at least $10 on top of that and then tax of course!

2 Likes

I was wondering about that too. In one way I hope not because I’ll buy those too, but then I hope so then I’ll have more kits at a great deal!

Yup, those reasons combined are enough to keep me from ordering bb kits, no matter how good the sale is it’s never worth it for me. Really good sale for anyone in the US though

1 Like

It’s too bad us Canadians weren’t all together so we could share those fees all in one package.

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be amazing. I’m not too close to anyone other than @beck, most reborners live on the other side of Canada. I’m not aware of too many over here

1 Like

Speaking of which, if you ever do want to go in together on shipping in the future, feel free to message me!

I’m in the same boat - even when the sale is great, by the time I’ve paid the exchange rate, shipping, and customs fees I’m not saving any money vs buying a higher value kit. Since I can’t sell BB kits for he same price point I can sell other kits, I usually make less profit on BB babies.

3 Likes

Sounds good! I only do bb kits on a custom order now, since they sell poorly for me anyway but I’ll let you know :slight_smile:
That’s exactly how I feel, It’s usually cheaper to buy an “expensive” kit, and they sell better for me anyway.

4 Likes