Isaac!

What do you all think of Isaac?

I think his face is very sweet, but almost wish his mouth was a little different. Still, Silvia’s prototype- amazing!
:grinning:

18 Likes

I love this version !

2 Likes

Me too. The others were kind of cute, but Silvia’s version really sells it for me!

1 Like

I love his mouth! :slight_smile:

Thankfully I’ll be able to pass on this one

Yeah…he’s cute…but I’ll pass

@kareninflorida, and @cherielynn09, That’s what I was thinking at first, and then I saw Silvia’s. Hmm, nice to hear opinions though, I’m wondering how much customers would like him?

I like his limbs, but not that crazy about his face. I think I will be passing on this one.

I love Silvia’s version but honestly the blank kit pics of this kit kills it for me. :joy:

3 Likes

Why do you think he has so many bids already? http://www.ebay.com/itm/222002770500

Well it’s Silvia lol. Anything that girl touches is gold!

3 Likes

Oooh, I know! She is totally amazing, but her Summer Rain, who I adore sold for less than what Isaac is going for now! :open_mouth:

Really? Wow! Huh…guess it’s a love it or hate it kit…I will admit his face is quite quirky and unlike any other kit I’ve seen. Just not for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is true, and those do tend to sell well. Maybe like “Celeste”?

2 Likes

He is so cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Did yall see where she will be posting babies for sale on Facebook some prototypes some not first one is Thursday 8 pm Madrid time, I’m thinking that’s like 6 am my time :weary:

2 Likes

Do you have the link? :smile:

1 Like

I LOVE HIM!!! Been looking forward to getting this one. He is adorable! Love the mouth. Must have. Must have!!!

3 Likes

I love how we all have such different likes and dislikes; it’s what makes us US! :heart:

7 Likes

I was wrong that’s 4 am my time 6 am est

1 Like